Dying To live.

Sirens P.O.V
"Where the fuck you going" Kentrell caught me at the door. Looking back at him I explained "I have a bad feeling about this Kentrell. Back me us up." Stuffing my gun in my back I Turned towards the door making my way to the elevator.
"Yall heard her, gear up" i heard Kentrell snap and everyone got up Packing away the stuff and suiting up.
I went down to the first floor taking the stairs after that making sure to check behind me every couple of seconds.
I tiptoed to the corner of the opening where the restuarant and lobby met, getting down on my stomach and peeking around the corner. Yonny was at the desk seeming to be flirting with the bartender.
'God please tell me this isnt her plan'
Rolling my eyes i looked at the customer who was at the bar.
'This definitely is a set up'
The lady had on a Face Mask coughing as if she was sick, again with the glasses... I shook my head as I realized something.
'We were the fools, they have been watching our every move and still have been one step a head of us. We were probably surrounded right now.' Looking towards the lobby I realized how the receptionist was in the chair with his feet kicked up with a hat over his face. 'Shit we should have known something was up with the first mishap.' I stood up slowly watching as the 'female customer reached for something in her purse. Pulling Her gun out I took that as admission to shoot three rounds her way. The female ducked runing around the Counter. Yonny turned back at me as I rached her pulling around her shoulders bringing us both to our Knees. "I thought i was fucked" she sighed. At that point Kentrell followed by Martin ran in shooting at the bartender and the guy at the table. I stood up getting my rounds with the female customer. I heard Lola Yell from the lobby One down.
"Three more coming from the lobby" She shouted trying to shoot there way. Kemo along with Jerrod then came out busting Shit. I mean doing flips over tables Cartwheels, I even think I saw that man slide on the ground on his stomach.
Guns were going off left and right while yonny & I was the only idiots that didnt have on vests.
"Follow me" kentrell said ducking and shooting back at the new people fluding in from various spots, someone even had the nerve to pop they ass out of a flow pot like, and like a domino effect when one would fall another would pop out. Glass flew as bottle after bottle got hit. "SIREN" I heard kentrell yell shooting at some people from the bathroom. "Im Good" I shounted, Yonny and I back to Back making our way through the Lobby.
"How did we miss this!?" Lola yelled soon as we all huddled back together.
"Lets make our way through to the back."kentrell Yelled "Jerrod Did yall put the bags there?" He looked back nodding an Yes.
Ince in a semi clear with only two people shooting at us we dash down the backway running down to a ground level floor in the back of the building. Following Jerrod and Keon we made it to the fire escape door where our bags were. Person after person grabbed a bag running out the door. I stood there nervous looking back hearing the people yelling after us, there was more coming. Grabing my bag i turned around to see Kemtrell turned back for me. "Keep up" he scolded grabbing my hands and pulling me out the door running fast as hell.
"Kentrel i cant catch my feet" I tripped up. Stopping angrily he tossed me on his back. "THIS IS WHY WE TRAIN HARD IN ALL ASPECTS EVERYDAY SIREN.. NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU ARE. RIGHT NOW IM TRAILING BEHIND EVERYONE AND I NEED TO BE AHEAD." I put my head down not wanting to create a bigger sceen. Honestly him talking to me like that made me sad, i almost told him to put me down if I was such a nuisance. He would just talk more shit though, we didnt have the time.
Catching up with the rest of the group they all stopped at a sewer cap opening. "We are going in there?" I asked baffled as yonny went in first followed by Kemo then Keon. "Dont be a pussy this is our job" Martin commented as he went down. Rolling her eyes lola follwed after him "itl be fine, ignore him" I looked at kentrell with a worried look.
"What if there's rats in there?" I trembled as a wave a fear went through me.
Kentrells kissed my Forehead then smiled.
"You just killed three guys love, shoot it" ke pushed me Forward "please siren we dont have time before the men see us." Pulling myself together i shoot it off finally getting in position to go down. I took each step carefully then Martin Grabbed me helping me down the rest of the way.
Once Kentrell was down we waited for what to do next. Taking out one of her blue printd Yonny postrd it onnthe wall trying to work some magic.
"Yall good?" Kentrell asked lolking amongst the rest of us. Everyone nodded as Kemo cleaned up a glass wound on his arm and legs.
"Who told yall monkey asses to come sliding in the dinning area like that" lola asked as she laughed.
Keon and Martin dapped each other up doing a halfway hug. "We thugs mann thats hkw we do" Keon laughed pulling a glass from his finger. Must have felt it when that slapped hands. Kentrell nodded then turned to me. "What about you?"
I stood there looking at the ground. I assumed Kentrell felt my energy and he pulled me into a Hug. "My apologies love, I just dont want nothing to Happen to you: he rubbed my hair kissing the top of my head. "Youre my Little princess" he pulled away ruffling my hair.
Smiling I swatted his hand away. "Thank you" i said throwing my arms around his torso.
"Anything for you Siren." He said squzzed me.
"Alright yall listen up" Yonny said clapping her hands smiling she pulled something from behind her back. "I . Got. The. Napkinnn" she lifted it up, we all Yelled and cheered running up to her.
"What does it say?" I questioned.
She took her wig off throwing it in her bag.
Kemo and martins face dropped.
Yonny shot them a shut up glare and kept talking. " at first of course it looks like just random numbers" we all looked at it agreeing with her. "BUT however, to a trained eye.. you can see they are coordinates, I did all 14 Possibilities, I pinned them up here on the map. I narrowed it down to 4 places due to behavior analysis Morris would be somewhere flashy but hidden... that leave Mone other then these four broke down strip clubs" martinn spit out "you call that fancy?" He asked. I smirked laughing at her analysis "lets split into three groups. Lola,Jerrod And Keon Me Martin and Kemo, and we knkw Kentrell wont let you go anywhere with out his eyes on you so yall can go to this Location, stand on stand by If Anythin. Give us exact coordinates if anything is suspected, or seen." Yonny finished rolling up her blue pring and putting it in her bag. "Im sending the links right now to each team, if all fails we meet up at the last place. You guys knkw the drill lets make this quick its hitting 1am if We dont hear from another team after the hour we'll report to that location. Lolas team you guys follow Us this way... Kent yall go Right." Checkingbhis phone making sure he had the information we needed he stuck his thumb up. "Yall be safe Take care of Yonny and Lola" kentrell waved them off. I gave the girls a hug and we all went our separate ways. Turning around Kentrell stood there with my gear in his hands. "Youre a life saver" I laughed
He helped me Gear up and strapped me in. "Lets go beautiful" he grabbed my hand jogging in the direction of our destination.