Focus

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SIREN!" My uncle yelled slaming a news paper article in my face while  turning the tv on.
'Stripper found dead in motel room' The article headline read.
"Just this Morning a stripper was found killed by a customer-"
I look him straight in the eyes lying.
"I dont know what youre talking about Unc'" I stated continuing to chew my gum.
He Ran up in my face holding his pointer finger at me.
"Dont fucking play with me girl... this is the first time in Five years you disobeyed me."
I Raised my lip up at him showing him attitude. "This is the first time in five years Youre telling me someone could be linked to my family's death" I matched his engery slapping his hand out my face.
He stepped back looking at me wide eyed.
"Oh you done got the hell above yourself girl. You know who I am?" I raised my eyebrow up and him and stood up.
"You got some else to say?"
He did a leg shuffle and took the toothpick out his mouth.
"Where is my Fucking Money."

I rached in my bag handing him his 2 thousand dollars. Before heading out I made sure to defend myself.
" Im a grown ass woman, and my dad aint here, I dont know who you think you are, but when it comes to this matter ... you aint. Dont give me shit about how I operate when it comes to the people who slaughtered my family. I have no sympathy or care for their lives or background stories. Cut the shit and let me know when my next drop off is make sure to keep me on point about ANYTHING pertaining to me or my brother. Do you know who I am? Ill murk your whole life quicker then your last blink to sleep."
I could care less about what his response was. I wasnt in this for him or anybody besides my family. Im willing to die for them today so dont give me no crap about a fucking dead bitch, I have work to do.
I angrily made my way to the dressing room.

'Im not doing this shit tonight that N*gga done pissed me off'
I slammed my bag on my Vanity grabbing a couple of girls eyes.
"You iigh Kat?" I whirled around looking at The only Lightskin girl In the club, Practically 'white' skin complexion wise and completely ghetto mouth wise .
"Girl im Hot, but im good thank you" I waved it off as if it was nothing.
"Shoot you not changed yet you wanna come to a dinner with a few of us just downtown?
I looked at the entrance to the dressing room then back and my vanity.
Tossing her a shrug and a smile I agreed, I picked up my bag and walked over to the group of girls. I honestly am shame to say I couldnt recognize half of their faces.
"So whose all going?" I asked looking amongst the girls.
"I Unfortunately still need more money girls!" A younger girl said As she started to twerk, all the other girls started yelling and cheering while three others girls joined in to twerk.
A brown skin named Laney Laughed loudly she was from the deep south. "Well yall kno' I aint missing out on no food and yall know I love me a good dinner im going"
I smiled her way.
"Well I guess its just You Kat, Laney, Kiara, Oliva, and me" Tee smiled.

We all gave each other a chuckle as if that wasnt a large group of people.

All heading to our cars we took a short trip down to the dinner.

Parking in the Parking lot I took my phone out from my glove compartment sending Lawrence a text.

Low🥺
- you sure you want me to meet you?
Seen 2:42 am
You
- please you know I dont do well with girls.
Seen 2:44 am
Low🥺
- on my way Love
Seen 2:44 am.

I got comfortable until I heard a knock at my Window.
"Come on girl" tee waved rushing me out the car. I got my wallet shooting Lawrence a quick pin of my address, then putting my phone back into my glove compartment.

Once we all walked in and was greeted We sat at a booth all the way towards the back. Laney and tee both pulled up chairs so we could all have some personal space I guess.
"Hey guys my Boyfriend is actually headed this way if you dont mind?" They all smiled saying it was fine.