Dying to live.

Mr. Jackson's P.oV
Waking up from my nap I watched at the nurse fiddled with my tubes and monitor. The TV was off and she had my food tudes sitting on the table beside her.
"Oh good you're up" she fluffed my pillow. "I'm just here to give you your dinner. " She smiled at me.
I watched as she moved around the room humming to herself.
If only I could remember why I was here to begin with.
I closed my eyes again.
That girl from yesterday and this morning... She seemed so genuinely sad. Was I the reason she was sad? She couldn't stop crying when she was with me... And that guy was that my son?
This shit was super frustrating, it was like I couldn't even think for myself all I have is what I've been presented with and that's a guy and a girl... And everything she has told me about her dead brother. Gosh I say her emotions were so all over the place I couldn't contain mine. I started to cry not even realizing it.
It was the shit she was saying that really got to me though. Had me thinking did I really have a family ? And did I really let someone close to me take that family away from me? ... That just doesn't sound like something I would actually do.
Morris Jackson.
I couldn't lie the name did ring a lot of bells. Siren , Sebastian, Jackie, Christiane Jackson, all names that ring a bell I just couldn't pin point to who or if not who they why. Why did they die and why can't I remember who?
I rolled my eyes closing them again remembering the girls face replaying her pain in my head over and over. It was breaking me. What happened to her? It was weird but I wanted to fix all her problems and kill the person who created them . She was so small and fragile looking it should have been a crime to hurt a precious female like herself.
Just remembering her crying and holding My hand .. ahhh shit why can't I remember how important she is to me.

"That's it baby push"
"Ahhhhhh fuckkkkkkk" Christiane screamed but still pushing.
"That's good love one more time 1...2... Ahhhh baby is here" the doctor held up our baby girl. I let go of Christianes hand rushing to my baby girl "she's beautiful," I said as I looked at my new baby girl "she has your eyes" I cooled as I bounced up and down. " I'm hungry as fuck" Christiane pouted as the doctors took the afterbirth out of her "you did amazing baby" I said giving her a kiss on the fore head. She looked up at me smiling. "Does she have any hair.?" I looked down at our beautiful baby girl. "A whole head full"

Opening my eyes again I realized I was crying again. How Could someone else do this to me? How did I have such foreign feelings towards this person? This was getting out of control.

Sirens P.O.V
The drive back to our City was long... I mean extremely long. I didn't even talk or look at kentrell. Not for no reason in particular just 'You know life you really be playing with people.' I thought to myself.
Nothing was going right for me right now even though my dad did wake up, to what extent? He can't move or talk.

What am I going to do. Slapping my face kentrell looked at me. "You good?" He asked. I nodded my head yes "just flustered. You know" he shook his head up and down. "Things will get better with time" he said. "your right ..."
"Come on let's show are faces to these losers."
"Ugh that initial hour walk is a real mood killer right now you lucky I'm not high as hell." Stepping out the car I joined Kentrells side entering the tunnels.
"You know I didn't even know this first walk through was a hour until after we were done" he laughed remembering to himself. "so what y'all just left it like this? This is torture!" I exclaimed.
Kentrell laughed at me. "well let's get this hell over with"

***

"Good to see yalls beautiful faces again!" Lola and Yonny ran over to me pulling me into a hug. "You ok?" Yonny asked. "You hungry?" Lola looked me straight in the eyes. I bugged out staring at her back. "No loves thanks though y'all." I pulled away gently but they both grabbed on to either arm pulling me to a swivel chair. "Here sit" Yonny insisted. "Water" Lola said putting a bottle in front of me. "we've been working allll night and day for you we have lots to catch up on." Lola said.
Martin walked over to me giving me hug. "I hope you feel better babes" I smiled weakly looking at the rest of the faces. Catching Jerrods eye from across the conference room I smiled and waved.
"Hey how are you holding up" I spoke as he got closer to me. "Bare minimum, what about yourself?" He asked I shrugged. "If we don't catch Morris soon I think I'll commit suicide"
The room froze and everyone looked at me. "That shit ain't funny" kentrell rolled his eyes harshly. "Everyone sit down" he finished still looking upset at my comment. I looked at Jerrod and we both gave a pointed look shrugging our shoulders.
"Go head Lola" kentrell spoke.
She shook her head and stood up.
"So here's everything we collected as proof to as back up what I'm about to say. Let me kick this meeting off first by saying kentrell and Siren found the safes key we will be doing an unlocking once we have the time to sit. Second, as we have all been focusing on something different here's everything in a whole. Keisha did some digging and Morris got away by an underground tunnel not far from where we were fighting" scrambling through some papers Lola tossed each side of the table some. " Here's the coordinates and the blueprint"
"Damn Keisha how you get this?" Kemo looked impressed. She smirked taking the sucker out her mouth. "I got my ways boy" she laughed. "anyways, It lead off by the airport. Martin happened to find that Morris bought a ticket under A females credit card took us fucking 14 hours to find out the name and Place but his flight leave tomorrow to Cancún Mexico, he also has a guy going with him tall buff guy Siren do you think you might know who?" Looking straight at Lola I realized she was talking to me.
"Uh it could be his body gaurd?"
"Do you know his name?" She asked.
"No uh I always just called him Black" I shrugged. Lola grabbed the bridge of her nose. "At least that's something Martin write that down I'll work on it in a few. Thanks siren, anyways we all might have to take a trip soon so let's prepare for that. On another note let's give Jerrod a round of applause he went out last night and murdered the last guy, besides Morris; alive who had anything to do with the betrayal of our original group.
So let's take a second to just applaud ourselves. We have worked extremely hard and with sirens help we made more progress then ever. Some of us have been here years before the tragedy happened along side the big Boss and his wife, they built this gang from nothing to all of us having some portion of our own but still working fully together, others have been killed or murdered but the rest of us are here every single day prepared to fight.
In Honor of You siren we put this together. We hope you like it " the lights cut off and my eyes stayed focused on the screen.
A song started to play and a Picture of my mom and dad when they were teenagers popped up. My heart immediately went into softy mode and tears filled my eyes again. Picture after picture went by of my parents and their friends going out eatting and doing various things, I didn't really recognize anyone besides Dan and Keon and Kemo Taylor popped up once towards the end but for the most part this was a whole new generation working on my father's case and that warmed my heart a lot more then they would ever know. Barley even knowing my parents these people fought for them and what do I do? Come in and fuck shit up killing someone innocently.
I smiled at everyone. "You guys are the best" wiping my tears kentrell embrassdd me in a hug. "Don't think about it to much, you deserve the world" he wispered in my ear. "you guys needs just make it official at this point" Yonny laughed. "I've never seen kentrell be nice to anyone ... Besides me and his mother" everyone else agreed with her point making me blush.
"He ain't ask you yet?" Kemo joked patting his back. "Man get off me, mind y'all business. " Kentrell smacked. "I'm outta here" Keisha rolled her eyes leaving the room. Something had to have happened between her and kentrell, I'll respect her though she hasn't let her personal feelings get in-between getting my revenge for my people's so I appreciate that for the most part as long as she continues to leave me alone.
Grabbing a can of soda out the mini refrigerator i tossed one to Martin and Keon also.
"Thanks babes" martin winked at me walking over to him and Kemo I placed my hand on either of their shoulders. "Sup yall, how yall been?" "Whaatssss goood witchu how you been" kemo responded his deep voice sending butterflies to my stomach. "I been iight" I said. "I bet you have" Martin looked at me up and down.
"Yall must got a death wish... both yall" i heard Kentrell say as he still looked at his computer screen. I srunched my nose up at him. "Boy bye" I joked, I dont think Kentrell to much liked that though "iight" he replied his jaw locking. I waved my hand at him 'whatever' I thought 'aint like i kissed the guy or some' "see Siren dont bring yo ass over this way no more foe Martin get murked out this bitch" Kemo laughed as keon and Martin gave each other a handshake. "Mcht, quit playing yall for real !" I whined. "Girl you better not play with my Brothers heart ima have to choice but to kill you then" yonny jumped in.
I laughed a little bit. "Whattt did i dooo" walking over to kentrell i kissed his cheek "better?" "Hell nah." He gave me a attitude.
I poked out my bottom lip innocently. "Forgive me?" He looked at me and smiled. "Yo lil fine ass forgiving, get out my face" he mushed me. I smiled big giving him a hug from behind. "You know i gotchu baby!" Everyone in the room laughed.
"Yall seen this video?" Taylor said getting off his phone running towards us from the bean bag he was chilling in. "Look at this shit its giraffes fighting. "
"What?" I said snapping my neck to look at him. "Did this man just say giraffes?" Kemo squinted his eyes looking around.
"Nah this shit funny as hell."
He put his phone out in front of all of us and we grouped up watching the video.
"Aye aye aye hell nah come back here you loose neck turkey"
"Who you calling a loose neck Turkey you short neck Mother fucker " kemo and martin played the voices of the animals. We all laughed.
"Who got some bud?" Kentrell asked pulling his wallet out.
"I need a q right now" he finished. "Shit i got you dog.." kemo Said reaching in his pockets. I couldnt lie Kemo and Martin were both Attractive as hell. Kemo had Long Dreads and was nice even brownskin
Complexion he had his hair twisted up and a hang ear ring with a bat on it. He was something fine And martins ass was just breath taking with his 6'4 sexy tallness. Mhm mhm.
Kentrell Knew he the best looking out everyone though and even if he wasnt his personality topped all the dudes in here anyways. I dont even know how far I actually planned on going with Kentrell shit at this point we might as well have kids and get married.
'