Focus

Listening her struggle with the dogs through the door I couldn't help but think who this female was or if she actually did have a plan, what is it?
"Do you think she has the Key?" Dan interrupted my thoughts.
I looked at him then back to the ground.
I didnt know, at this point only one person I know of does know that answer, hopefully this girl makes it so she could be able to tell us. She killed a Conrade so I wont make this easy for her. Its nothing to just go back to the drawing board, we've been doing it for years.
Dan took my silence as a answer straightening his back.
"It sounds as if my mutts are eatting her alive." I laughed to myself.
"She aint gunna make it, she small as hell."
D

an laughed
"An what's wrong with small people?"
Yonny (yawn-knee) a.k.a pebbles walked up to us.

She was really the Brains behind most operations

She was really the Brains behind most operations. She was smarter then she looked on top of the way she acted most of the time.
Dan shrugged his shoulders.
"When it comes to you nothing"
She snorted her nose.
"Youre a pig get a life."
She turned to me Tossing a vanilla folder on my chest.
"It was hard as hell but here is her address. It wasnt Even under her name." She flipped through the pages in my hands and showed me the name "It was under Some weird ass name."
'Lisla Petri'
"How the hell you found it was hers?"
"Well I dugged deeper and the account thats pays her bills is actually linked to her name Katrina Summertime."
I smiled at Yonny.
"Youre a fucking genius you know that!?"
She held up her finger.
"Dont love me yet" she flipped back a few pages explaining more. "NOT only is she the Daughter of the guy who killed The 'missing peices' she has a son in high school"
"A son-"
"Adoption, anyhow her son attends George High. Word around town she and him are excellent boxers and shes known around a lot of different states, drug deals, killings, she plays good boss we can be dealing with someone who is almost as good as us."

"Boss I know yall having a good conversation, but man you wont believe this shit."
I turned around and raised a brow at him.
"What?"
He pointed to the door and we all stood quiet.
My dogs were no longer barking, infact it was almost completely silent.
'You gotta be shitting me'
I rushed to the door almost breaking it off the hinges.
F

linging the heavy door open there
She stood tall in victory, holding her head up with pride.
My dogs laid out dead two with broken necks. It looked as if she took one dead dog beating the last one to death with it.
She had scrach marks coming down her back and two bite marks on her right leg on her mid thigh and ankle.
"Do you wanna die next?" She huffed.
I locked eyes with her and smiled.
"You amuse me female." I ushered Yonny my way telling her to get The girl cleaned up she had blood running down her whe leg and a bruised eye, her back definitely didnt make anything better on her. " we got shit to talk about." I told her as she and Yonny walked away.
"How she got that eye brow cut Dan?" I looked to him once the girls got further enough away.
"Huh?" He snapped his neck at me.
"This isnt all about Sasha Dan dont be selfish."

On that note I walked away.

Sirens P.O.V
I followed the girl in front of me for more then 15 Minutes before we even put a dent in our walk.
It was so weird how ever thing was set up
The hallways were all dirt but once you entered a door into a room it was almost to priceless looking to touch.
I was directed to the bathroom, where the hot tub-tub sat low into the ground almost like a pool.

'Pebbles' went to a cabinet taking out some alcohol pads

She started the tubs water quietly telling me to sit down.
'If I stay ill probably really get some answers.' I thought taking my cloths off.
Me and My uncle have been searching for a Box of Money my parents left behind for us for years
Let it be told by Him its 'billions of dollars in there.'
"Yall plan on killing me." I asked the girl.
She just looked at me pouring the alcohol on my wounds. I cant Cap I aint feel nothing at all.

"I dont know what the boss plans on doing with you, get in the bath." She turned around towards the toilet and sat down.

I got in the bathtub almost relaxing.
'This shit is super Messed up' I thought to myself. I sat there for a minute just relaxing and washing my face.
"Hurry the fuck . up ." the girl spat from the other side of the bathroom.
I rolled my eyes.
"Girl im coming trust me!" I yelled back. "And I dont know who the hell you think you talking to Babygirl simmer down" I calmly said not in the mood.
She threw a robe at me.
"Youre just lucky I dont kill you myself, right here"
I laughed. These people really had it out for me. It only made me wonder why they were Keeping me alive.
"I dont cuss to much but Bitch, watch your mouth" I said tieing the robe in the front.
I also put on the slippers she left out for me, since my shoes were dirty and had blood stains. They ... as in the slippers, were kinda cute and comfortable, White made with fur.
We started our journey where ever she was leading me. Ive pretty much figured out by now how this whole 'Building' construction tunnel thing they got going on .
It was More then annoying to say the least, also giving that this seems like a main traphouse, it was no dout they would kill me now.

Forever passed by before We Came before a big office door.
"Go in and just sit down" she turned to me after opening the door and walking in. I followed behind her and sat at the first available seat I saw.
It almost looked like a meeting. One big round desk/table with chairs all around. For Obvious reason more of them sat opposite of me.
I smirked.
I really shouldn't be. I have no plan, weapon, anything for that matter.
I was screwed.

Kentrells P.O.V

This Kat Character looked pretty fucked up right now. Her upper eye was bruised and She has scratches covering her neck. Her lips untouched.
Still beautiful and beauty unmatched.
"Why did you Kill Sasha." I demanded getting straight to the point.

*Sorry its short next chapter will be longer. Like/Follow to stay aboard this train.