Focus

Omniscient P.O.V

Siren and Kentrell stared each other down for moments.
Both wondering what it was they needed from each other.
"Sasha and Your crew fucked with the wrong family" Was all Siren Spat out.
Kentrell was getting aggressively aggravated at this point.
"I dont have time for your shit B*tch ill have all my men kill you now-"
"So do it bitch!" She stood up slamming her hands down.
Kentrell Knew they wouldnt make it anywhere at this point if he kept being so rude and hostile. The organization was falling short on faith at this point of ever being able to find out what was in the safe, since no surviving family members were here, nor did the Gang even know if there was any survivors from that incident, The gang hadn't come cross them yet through.
"I dont have time for your stupid ass Personal vendetta about a business decision I have no recognition of! I just wanna know What Sasha had to do with it."
Siren Curled her fists up.
"She deserved it" One tear feel from Her eye.
"She help take my family from me"
Kentrell pulled his eyes together genuinely confused .
"How hypocritical for you to say that" Kentrell laughed.
The people around him staying silent, He already made it clear, he was the only one to talk and if any one of them was to mess this up for him he would personally shoot them.
"The same one in kahoots with the enemy that killed A wife And her Child."
That sentence sent a Chill up Sirens spin.
Why did it almost sound like they were telling each other similar situations?
Sirens Brain ran in circles while staring at Kentrell.
"What Year?" Siren finally spoke breaking her Gaze from nothing.
Kentrell chuckled.
'"And who are you to question me?"
It had seem like the gears in Yonnys head was working too because she lowly answered "2016"
Still losted everyone just kind of looked at each other.
"Thats impossible though , sasha Wasnt even working with the gang at that time!" Dan yelled.
Siren looked at Dan.
"What?" She asked him.
"You heard me Bitch-"
"FROOT LOOPS!" Kentrell yelled. He knew it looked weird to the gang but He almost felt like he had to Protect Siren.
Things got Ugly as Dan and Kentrell stared each other down.

Each of them seeping with Dominance. 'But for what reason?' Everyone in the room was secretly questioning.
"She was a fucking human .Captin crunch" Dan Snarled through with clench teeth, the last two words pronounced slowly.
"You dont see what the fuck im doing here?" Kentrell Obviously took offense.
"Now before I Blast yo shit back Get the hell out , Froot loop"
8 Seconds went by when Trenton Placed a hand on Dans Shoulder.
"Come on man, We all get it we do... Lets Just take a step back and breath"
Dan snatched away Hitting Kentrells shoulder on the way out.
Kentrell felt bad, he did, but Sasha
Was just a small peices in this whole puzzle. They all knew what a possible outcome could come out of this lifestyle. So if Sasha Was to die by the Hand of El Chapo Kentrell was supposed to kill him too? He had Real Money issues. Everyone There Did and the Key Everyone has been searching for, for years can change Everyone in the rooms' life.

Kentrell Turned back to a Still Very confused siren. While Everyone was having their momment she was still trying to see if they could possible be on the same side. 'It was almost close to impossible.' She bit down on her nail Contemplating how it could make sense.
'They think im in kahoots with the person who killed a Lady and her daughter, and my mother and Sister were killed in 16'... How ... "
"I didnt Join Until I turned 18 in 2017" Siren spoke up.
Kentrells eyes got wide. Kent was 28 years old and he thought he had a pretty trained eye when it came to gussing ages, she didnt look younger then 25.
"How Old are you?" He questioned.
"Ill be 23 Next year." She answered.
Not knowing exactly what to do next Kent did the first thing he thought of. "Christiane and Jackie"
Kentrell tested the Names out, searching for emotion.
Siren stared him straight in the eyes, body stiff. Her heart pounded hard against her chest at the mention of her mothers name.
"But how is that possible Captain!-" Kent raised his hand. Kent studied her body language. Every squirm she did he noticed.
Without looking away from siren he spoke.
"What is your real Name."
Every last person in the room gave their attention to Siren.
Everyone was wondering if it could be possible at this point now. Could she be the missing kid? So the other kids weren't killed off? Where was the father? Was he still alive? It was almost crazy to think they could possible be sitting in front of those answers.
However Siren refused. She didnt know if they could be trusted.
"Katrina" she simple said.
Kentrell clenched his fist.
"Dont fuck around with me"
He threatened. Time was ticking and for almost a full five years they have been searching for something to get into that box not even knowing what is it or if money is even in there, just knowing Christiane and Mr.Jackson trusted the gang to hold on to it just in case anything happened , that was all Kentrell needed to put his life on the line for it.
"Why would I lie about a name"
Siren mocked crossing her arms.
Kentrell held the bridge of his nose annoyed.
He stood up pulling his glock aiming it at the middle of Sirens head.
She stared the gun down half way fazed.
She knew she had to comply, if she had any chance in seeing her brother again.
"Exactly, why would you lie about a name" Kentrell pushed.
With a Hard sigh giving Kentrell a glare she shoved the gun out her face.
"Siren Jackson"
Kentrell let a a long breath of air walking around the table.
"Well Ill be damn" a random said from the back.
Still confused Kentrell couldn't belive it.
"Yo this is crazy asf" Someone else said to
Yonny. Yonny looked between the two "yo thats crazy shit, this Christiane daughter?"

Kent shook his head. "So what you helped them kill-"
"Fuck you, Finish that sentence and ill snap your neck" Siren quickly spat at Kentrell.
She was just as confused as everyone else.
'Who is them? And how am i working with them? Sasha was the one'
"Youre friend Sasha Killed my mother she was the one in Kahoots.-"
"NO BABY GIRL !" Kent yelled.
His voice made everyone shy back.
"We already got passed that that isnt possible love." He said getting in her face. Both their hearts raced and for a second kent got distracted by Sirens lips again.
"Who are you referring to then? Who could I be working with that killed my family!" Siren Stood up." ILL KILL THE MOTHER FUCKERs!" She yelled.
He smirked.
This situation was in no way funny however it was really cute that she didnt know. Kentrell couldnt help it. He had the growing attraction to her that just kelt pulling him in. He was pissed he had to see her all beat up like this.
"All of yall get out" Kentrell directed. With in seconds everyone but Siren left.
Being alone together kentrell almost wanted to violate Her in everyway possible.
"You really dont know do you." It was crazy Because on His end her and the Leader of the SIPs were very close. Sasha brought back pictures on top of pictures with them two meeting up at places, her coming out his office etc.
"Tell me"