vi - just a slight adjustment

So our original plan , where it was only going to involve my family has evolved into making his side believe it too . I can't believe how complicated it's gotten .

Alex told me he'd text me later once he's figured something out to make sure that our plan goes on without a hitch . Plus , me meeting his family again will help with getting some of my memory back . And, possibly find a way to help my bosses with Trip .

I brought Sonja up to speed with brunch and the revelation of how Alex and I actually used to hang out as kids . She was so giddy at that piece of information .

"It's like watching a k-drama!! I can't decide if this is a Secretary Kim or a Her Private Life situation " Both dramas we watched over and over again because of our love with Park Minyoung .

"Neither, this is a Help Aria for the wedding moment," I huffed .

The rest of the evening we decided to not mention the situation I was in . I needed a moment of not thinking about it before I had to be at work tomorrow .

It was right before I got into bed that my phone started buzzing . I knew that Alex was going go text but I was not prepared to see the phone number calling me.

"What do you want?" I said coldly .

"Ar, please, I really want to speak to you," Dylan says .

"Why? You're engaged , why are you reaching out to me?" I try to keep my cool.

"I haven't seen you in six months and all of a sudden you show up with one of the Wells kids? I was shocked but more than that,  I was hurt."

I scoffed at that last statement, "YOU , hurt?" I laughed,  "How are you playing victim? I caught you screwing Brittany in your office while WE were still a couple!"

"I know what it looked like and I swear I can explain-"

"That might have worked months ago, but YOU. ARE .ENGAGED. NOW!" I emphasized .

He starts cursing under his breath , "Ar, please I really need to see you . I'm downstairs."

"Leave. You're not wanted here."

"Wait, please!" He pleads.

The other line starts to ring and I quickly glanced at it, "I have to go, my boyfriend is calling me," before he can say anything else I hang up that call and pick up Alex's line.

"Hey," I answer.

"Everything alright?" He says with an edge of concern.

I nod , but he can't see me , so I speak up , "yeah. Just had an unwanted caller."

"Oh, Dylan?" He asks .

"Yeah, he showed up here , calling me and asking me to meet him outside. I hung up on him," I explain.

I can hear him grunt and then , "she doesn't want you here," is all I heard him say before the phone got muffled.

"Alex? Where are you? Hello?" I try to get his attention .

"Leave me alone, I came to see Aria not you," I can faintly make out Dylan's voice . Damnit Alex is here . I quickly pull over a sweatshirt and run downstairs .

"Alex!" I yell for his attention.  He has Dylan by the collar , "let him go , he's not worth it. Come in."

He releases his grip and smirks at Dylan before jogging over to the me , "Don't show your face here again, Dylan. I mean it!" He yells out.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I look at him with wide eyes . I drank him in as he was dressed down in sweats and a white tshirt . I couldn't help but notice the obvious definition of his chest and how his waist skims down . Or that his biceps were more pronounced after that little scuffle he had with Dylan. The sight of this man makes me lose my thoughts as I start fantasizing what he looked like underneath all that clothing.