xxxix - official date

♡♡♡
●WARREN POV●

To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the century. What we witnessed was the end of humanity as we knew it . I saw my brother nude as the day he was born and it wasn't the sight I ever thought I would see . It was definitely not a sight I ever wanted to see . So yes, I did go blind for a second as everything faded to white. I could hear Aria go into business mode as they compromised on some sort of agreement.

Once she led me out of that room and into hers, I felt a lot better. She went straight into her shower, to which I contemplated on whether or not I should watch her . I passed on being that creeper . When she walked out in just her towel I instantly felt aroused . Her dripping wet , with small strands of hair escaping the towel on her head, she looked like a goddess stepping out of heaven.

Before she could get to her closet I pulled her to me and she landed on my lap , "you know, we will never make it to dinner at this rate. What's gotten into you?" She asked as she giggled off my lap.

"I don't know love, just trying to make up for all those years apart," I tell her as I watch her disappear into her walk-in.

"We have all the time in the world for that . Right now I'm starving," she spoke loudly . She walked back out wearing a simple yet elegant floral chiffon dress that had a low v-neck. She sat in front of her vanity and applied a light layer of makeup . She didn't need much , she didn't need .

She looked at me through the mirror and smiled . I knew I loved her but that look and that smile just made me explode with total bliss , "Okay, I'm ready."

○○○

We got in my car and I look over at her . Aria, sitting in the passenger's side felt right . And to be honest I don't think I'd ever want anyone else beside me . She is everything and I will do all I can to make sure that I protect her .

"How'd you get a reservation?" She asked me .

"I pulled some strings . I wanted to relive the first night we had dinner but actually do it properly. This is , afterall, our favorite restaurant," I said as I pulled up to the valet.

It was only fitting that we come back here . To the start of when I knew that if I ever got the chance, I would make her mine . Instead of a surprise dinner companion, I'm taking my lady out on a date . We sat down and I just drank in her beauty . We ordered our food, got a lot of good laughs in and when the check was brought over , I told Aria that our night was just beginning.

When we left I wanted to give her a night tour . Not that she hasn't seen the city enough, but I wanted to drive us somewhere outside the lights . She had rolled down her windows to take in the fresh air . Her hair was down and flowing with the wind and she looked absolutely happy . That made my heart swell as I glanced over at her every so often.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"My favorite spot when I just want to unwind," I said as we drove up the hillside and parked all the way at the top. "This is private property that I owned. At first my father wanted to build something here but I made my one request and asked to have this handed over to me. I couldn't stand the thought that this spot would be gone when I needed to get away."

She got out of the car and walked over to the edge and looked below to the glittering lights , "it is absolutely breathtaking . Below us is our city , a city that is always on the move. But right here, it seems so tiny . And then you look up and see the crystal clear sparkle of the stars and realize how small we are compared to that."