Euphoria

[Edited in: 4/16/21]

Childhood is the most important stage of life in every person they say, a kid needs to be pampered with love and care by their parents and also help them grow up as a healthy and happy child.

Well, Jimin wasn't like that when he was a child. Let's just say he's unexpected and unplanned. He grow up getting mostly hate by his parents. Cold stare and responses was given to him as he grew making him feel unwanted. Well that's his life at home but in the school.. it's not nice and easy too he get's bullied. Teachers know about it yet they didn't care saying 'Teenagers'

The poor has no friends and every night he would cry himself to sleep or sometimes cut his wrist. Same old same old, he wished for it to change and then one night.. It did. He woke up in a beutiful garden, a big castle at the back and him wearing fancy clothes. A prince come up to him, a handsome prince who's skin is pale as snow, cat like eyes, hair black like a raven and wearing more fancier clothes.

Since then Jimin would dream being in that place talking to the prince that soon he fell inlove with and became his lover but everytime a door would show up indicating for him to go to the real world makes him feel like his usual self and everytime he leaves these eight words would escape Prince Yoongi's mouth:

"I wish I can stay with you forever"

Jimin decided to do. He took a lot of different pills drinking them all together making his heart hurt and head throb. Jimin soon then fainted and in his dream he saw Yoongi smiling at him as he hugged the younger. But then everything started to fade even the door Jimin yelled in frustration hoping that this is a bad dream.

He kneeled in the ground upon seeing Yoongi fade away. "N-no.." Jimin mumbled to himself as he started to shake from all the crying. Suddenly a tall man wearing black clothes came to him offering him a hand. Jimin questioned the man why did this happen and the man answered,

"Too much happiness can kill you dear. What you felt was Euphoria. It means temporary happiness and nothing is permanent in this world. Remember that.. Every sunshine has it's own shadow that we can't avoid"

Author
Oh wow, this was crappy. What a way to start a book am I right? But this had 1.2k reads like wtf, you like to read angst-