Finding the answer

A week has passed

A week has passed.

Fluke was in his room thinking about Ohm's motives, wanting to keep a secret about him being bisexual, Fluke wanted to understand Ohm, he knows it's not easy to tell everyone about his sexual preference, he really wanted to understand, Fluke was happy to know that Ohm feels the same way as he does, but Fluke didn't want to be with someone hidden from everyone, he wanted to love and be loved freely, without interruption from others.

The day before came, P'new called on the UWMA cast to talk about how and when they could do a fanservice. Fluke arrived with his manager, there was still no one in the meeting room, who was just in the room, it was p'new and Earth, Fluke entered the room with a smile not too sad, he didn't want to show anyone that he was sad, but Earth who is his best friend looked Fluke in the eye, got close to Fluke, and said.

Earth: are you okay? P'fluke ....

Fluke was surprised by Earth's question, he was sure he had hidden his feelings right, but his best friend noticed that he was hiding something, Fluke not knowing what to say said.

Fluke: I ... I'm fine ... Let's talk later ... Okay ...

Earth didn't want to force Fluke to talk about his problems looking Fluke in the eye, he said.

Earth: okay ... We'll talk later then ...

The two sat at the table, waiting for the rest of the people, everyone arrived, but Ohm arrived last, when he arrived, he looked directly into Fluke's eyes, they looked at each other, their looks reflected the love they have for each other, but Fluke turned his gaze on Earth who was sitting next to him and next to Bboun, Earth saw their eyes, and said nothing.

Three hours passed, and the meeting ended, Fluke was distracted sitting, but then he looked at Earth leaving the room with a sad look. Fluke got up and went to Earth outside the studio, Ohm saw Fluke leaving, looked at Kao, and said

Ohm: p 'Kao, do you want to go outside?.

Kao a little unwilling to go, he said.

Kao: I don't feel like going outside ... It must be very cold outside ...

Ohm hugged Kao's shoulder, and tapped Kao on the shoulder while hugging him, with a smile he said,

Ohm: stop being so uncle, get up and let's go outside ....It's very hot here ... And I want to see someone outside ...

Ohm lifted Kao from the chair while he spoke, Kao unwilling to go outside, but for Kao his friend was being very annoying, so he preferred to go with him.

Meanwhile, outside the studio, Earth was looking at the stars, Fluke came out, and looked at Earth with his back to him, saw Earth's look, and realized that Earth was very sad, he also realized that he was in the same situation as Earth, Fluke walked to Earth, and stood next to Earth, with a kind of sad look, and also wanting to hide his feelings for Ohm, he said.