Between The Rain

Fluke was in his bedroom, lying in bed, it was morning, Fluke got up after a night's sleep, looked in his bedroom, and got up from the bed, went to the window looked out the window, put his shoulder next to the window and started playing with his ...

Fluke was in his bedroom, lying in bed, it was morning, Fluke got up after a night's sleep, looked in his bedroom, and got up from the bed, went to the window looked out the window, put his shoulder next to the window and started playing with his two index fingers, and then immediately put one of his index fingers next to the corner of his lips, and started to give a slight passionate smile, he thought about the night he spent with Ohm, night that was full of pleasure and desire, pleasure that never ended, Fluke was thinking about Ohm's strong and muscular body, every time he thought more he gave a cute and passionate smile, the phone started ringing, Fluke answered the phone without looking at the person’s name on the phone.

Fluke: hello! ....

Ohm: hello my love .... How are you? ..

Fluke was surprised to hear Ohm's voice, but then gave a passionate smile, and said

Fluke: I'm fine .... How about you? ...

Ohm with a kind smile.

Ohm: I'm fine too ... How's your body? ....

Fluke was surprised by Ohm's question, his eyes widened when he realized what the question meant, Fluke was super embarrassed, he said.

Fluke: p'Ohmmm ... Don't ask this kind of question .... Why did you have to ask that question? ... You really like to tease me ... I didn't like it

Ohm  smiled happily, imagining Fluke's red face.

Ohm: hahaha sorry .... I didn't want to make you blush .... I'm just concerned about your body .... Your body is very delicate and fragile .... I noticed this when I touched you that night ... And we did a little, without thinking about your pain ... You must be very worn out, I was a little rough with your body ....

Fluke was completely red in the whole face, when he heard that Ohm noticed that his body is weak and speaking these words calmly without being embarrassed, shy Fluke said.

Fluke: no ... Don't worry, my body is fine .... I'm fine ...

Ohm gave a small smile, and said

Ohm: good to know ... But I didn't call you just to know about this ...

Fluke surprised, and wanting to know what Ohm wants more than just worrying about his body.

Fluke: didn't you just call me for that ?! ....

Ohm: uhmnnm ... I called to see if you don't want to go out with me? ...

Fluke surprised, and getting a little happy ..

Fluke: are you asking me out on a date?

Ohm: yes .... Do you want to go out with me? ... We haven't seen each other for two weeks, we're just talking on the phone, I want to look at my boyfriend's beautiful and cute face ..