Evil plan

Fluke came back to bboun party, and when he came in he saw kirati talking to Ohm, she was smiling happily, Fluke didn't like her very much because she was Kao's ex, and because she was one more reason for the separation of Kao with Earth

Fluke went to them and looked at Ohm who was laughing, Ohm saw that Fluke was not happy his eyes were red and tears were visible on Fluke's face, worried Ohm approached Fluke touched and caressed fluke's cheeks with his thumb, he said worriedly.

Ohm: what happened ?! Why are your eyes red my love ?! ...

Fluke couldn't speak to Ohm, Ohm is Kao's best friend, if Fluke tells him what happened to Earth, Ohm would definitely speak to Kao where Earth went Fluke said.

Fluke: it's nothing ... N'Earth went home, he couldn't bear to see p'Kao with your cousin ...

Fluke said the last words a little angry, Ohm saw Fluke's angry face looking at his cousin.

Ohm: she is just p'Kao's ex ... she has a boyfriend now, and she is very happy with him ... For her p'Kao has become a dear friend and nothing more ... Earth doesn't have to worry about that...

Fluke: she is very beautiful .... Your friend has good taste ... Fluke said in a provocative voice.

Ohm laughed a little at what Fluke said.

Ohm: uhmnnm she is beautiful, beauty comes from the family ..

Fluke looked at Ohm when he heard that and smiled with a provocative look said.

Fluke: someone here is deceiving themselves with beauty ... I said that your cousin is beautiful and did not say that you are beautiful ...

Ohm tilted his face slightly in front of Fluke's face with a smile on the corner of his lips, he said.

Ohm: if I weren't beauty, you wouldn't fall in love with me, would you think? ...

Fluke looked at Ohm's lips and then looked at Ohm's eyes, with one hand touched and pushed Ohm's chest to speak.

Fluke: I never fall in love with beauty, you should know that, about me ...

Fluke said teasing Ohm, Ohm tried to speak to Fluke but kirati approached them both with a kind and happy smile, she said cheerfully.

Kirati: you must be p'fluke, right ?!

Fluke surprised to look at her in a slightly serious voice, Fluke said.

Fluke: yes, it's me! ..

Kirati saw the bitter look that Fluke gave her with a cute smile.

Kirati: you don't have to be too defensive .... I'm not a monster, and I don't even want to steal your boyfriend ...

Fluke's eyes widened when he heard her say the last words.

Fluke: you know about me and p'Ohm, we ...