Going back in time

Rain, thunderstorms, lightning

Rain, thunderstorms, lightning ...

Screams

P'new: N'Ohm ..

Ohm left his house and started walking fast and without stopping, and went into the rain, furious, angry, sad, without knowing how to do, destroyed inside, he loves Fluke, his love for Fluke will chase him for the rest of his life, even married to someone else. Ohm was walking on the sidewalk of the road aimlessly, Ohm was walking non-stop, the pain he was feeling could not compare to the pain of a small wound, Ohm was in total despair, tears started to fall without stopping, Ohm could not contain frustration, he thought he was an idiot, a coward, a jerk for playing with the heart of the person he loves so much, Ohm was not being able to forgive himself for the cowardly person he is, he was walking and thinking.

Thought (why did this happen ... If only I talked about myself a long time ago, I wouldn't be in this situation .... if I didn't think so much about my career, I wouldn't lose N'Fluke .. Now everything is lost, I completely lost Fluke, I hate myself, I want to die, ... Why did this happen, my God ... Why .. Tell me why)

Ohm looked at the sky, squeeze both hands still standing, screamed so hard, with so much pain and despair.

Ohm: tell me why ....  Whyyyyyy ...

Ohm knelt on the ground, rain fell over him without stopping, destroying him inside, Ohm after 10 minutes on the ground he got up and started walking again slowly without stopping, lifeless, he walked, walked without stopping and without realizing...

Ohm knelt on the ground, rain fell over him without stopping, destroying him inside, Ohm after 10 minutes on the ground he got up and started walking again slowly without stopping, lifeless, he walked, walked without stopping and without realizing he ended up going to Kao's house, he looked up at Kao's house, went to the door and knocked on the door, kao answered the door and saw his best friend all destroyed, sad with red eyes, and full of tears, kao worried.

Kao: but what ... What happened ?! ..

Ohm, no desire to speak no strength in his voice, he said.

Ohm: can I spend the night here at your house? Please..

Kao saw that Ohm was completely devastated by sadness without asking him any more, he said.

Kao: okay ... Come in, you can sleep here ...