Deep Feelings Aroused

Sorry guys, I couldn't post the chapter last week, because I was sick, I hope you all forgive me🙇

The UWMA cast has yet another Mysscosmetc event. Everyone arrived early to practice, it was 5 am, they had to rehearse what they were going to present at the event.

Ohm arrived first, and found Kao, p'new, Sammy, Bboun and Prem, Fluke had not yet arrived, Ohm went to Kao and they were talking in the corner of the function room, Fluke arrived after 10 minutes, when he arrived he was straight to Ohm and greeted Ohm and Kao who was next to Ohm, with Wai.

Fluke: good morning .... Fluke lifted his head and looked at Ohm ... How are you? .... gave a gentle smile ...

Ohm also did Wai, greeting Fluke, looked Fluke in the eyes who was happy, gave a smile.

Ohm: I'm fine, thanks for asking .... Are you okay? ...

Fluke: yes I am ....

Kao looked into the eyes of the two lovers in front of him and said.

Kao: you two can please stop looking at each other like two lovebirds in love, respect here this person who is suffering for love .... I am suffering here .... You know...

Fluke smiled, looking at Kao, and said.

Fluke: you deserve it ... Earth is teaching you what true love is ... You should learn a little from him...

Kao got a little serious and angry, Kao remembered the day he went to Earth at his house, and they fought, with a slight smile and not caring about Fluke's words, looking at Fluke, he said.

Kao: he's teaching me! .... I don't know what you're talking about .... Earth has nothing to teach me ... Sooner or later Earth will be mine ... I won't give up on him as easily as he thinks ... Kao with a fierce look ... I will never give up on him, he is mine, and he knows it.

Fluke was serious, and a little angry at Kao's words, Fluke defending his best friend said

Fluke: you better stop being so possessive, and selfish, if you continue with these thoughts you will end up losing the love of Earth ... I am warning you ....

Only 20 minutes passed, everyone was just waiting for Earth who was a little late, Earth arrived and went to p'new the director and the rest of the cast who were with p'new, including Fluke.

Kao and Ohm approached the staff.

Ohm: so, shall we practice guys ?!

Everyone started practicing, Fluke was dancing and smiling happily beside Ohm. Spending a few minutes Ohm and Fluke always continued to practice, and suddenly they saw Kao and Earth falling to the ground, and looking into each other's eyes, Fluke said with a smile

Fluke: Earth can no longer hide his feelings for p'kao ....

Ohm looking at them both, with a smile