Believing in you

Tpanat: the plan worked

Tpanat: the plan worked ... I already did what you told me to do ... They are now discussing ... This courtship will end today p'new ....Tpanat hung up the phone and left.

Back on the OhmFluke scene.

Fluke was looking at Ohm worried, and Ohm looking at him furiously, Ohm said.

Ohm: is this true? ...what did he say? did you call him to come here? ..

Fluke took a step forward, moved his head from side to side saying no, he said.

Fluke: no ... I didn't call him here ... You saw me all night I was drinking and dancing with kirati ... When I came in here, I drank a glass of water and went to take a shower ... When I finished taking a shower I saw him in the bathroom ... Ohm cut Fluke's words by putting a hand forward.

Ohm: Wait ... Wait ... Was he in the bathroom? ... Did he see you naked? ..

Fluke: of course not, when I came out of the bathroom and put the towel on, I went to the mirror in my bathroom, and I felt dizzy from the drink, and he grabbed me from behind .. I tried to take it off, and say for him to leave, but he didn't hear me, he put me on his shoulders and put me on the bed, I don't know how but he fell on top of me, that's when you suddenly appeared ..

Ohm still furious

Ohm: didn't he do anything to you? Didn't touch you? Did he just do this and nothing else? ..

Fluke looking at Ohm worried, he didn't want Ohm to know that in addition to tpanat falling over him, tpanat also touched and caressed his thighs Fluke said hiding the truth, because he didn't want Ohm to do anything serious because nervousness.

Fluke: yes he just did this and nothing else ... Fluke startled when he finished his words.

Ohm hugged him so quickly and so suddenly, Ohm said.

Ohm: I'm glad nothing happened ... I was worried about you ... Someone called me to say, That she was hearing screams in your house, I immediately came back without thinking ...The door to your house was open, and I thought someone might be trying to rape you ...I went in and went to your room and saw this idiot, on top of you ...Ohm stopped hugging and touched Fluke's face with both hands ... I was furious to see him on top of you ....I don't want anyone to touch your body but me, are you listening to me..

Fluke was listening to Ohm talking, and suddenly tears started to fall on Fluke's face, Ohm was surprised to see Fluke crying and asked Fluke.

Ohm: why, why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong?!..

Fluke looked at Ohm's eyes confused and wanting to know why he was crying, with one hand he started wiping tears, and talking.

Fluke: no ... that's not it ... Fluke touched Ohm's face, gave a happy smile ... I'm crying with happiness ... You believed me, I thought you would believe him, instead of me ... I'm so happy, I love you .. Fluke gave Ohm a big hug ... I love you so much ... Thanks for believing in me ... Never leave me please .. I beg ...