Worrying About You

After 10 minutes Fluke returned to the dressing room, Fluke almost arrived at the door of the dressing room, walking upside down a little lost in his thoughts, he didn't see the person in front of him approaching him, Ohm looked at Fluke walking t...

After 10 minutes Fluke returned to the dressing room, Fluke almost arrived at the door of the dressing room, walking upside down a little lost in his thoughts, he didn't see the person in front of him approaching him, Ohm looked at Fluke walking to the door absently, with a worried look said in Fluke, when he stopped in front of the door.

Ohm: my love, are you okay? .... touched Fluke's head.

Fluke startled a little when he heard Ohm's voice, raised his head, looked at Ohm, saw that Ohm was a little worried, he said.

Fluke: ..... I ... I am ... Screams. Fluke couldn't finish with the words he and Ohm heard Kao's cries of concern, shouting Earth's name.

Fluke wasted no time entering the dressing room and Ohm too, the two saw the situation and went over to them. Fluke was walking to Kao and Earth but then he stopped and looked at the woman next to him, not knowing who she was, he gave her a suspicious look, that woman's look was evil Fluke saw that there is something wrong with her because while everyone was distracted to help Earth she stood looking and doing nothing with a look full of evil. But fluke saw that he was thinking too much and looked back at everyone around Earth.

Kao took Earth in his arms, took him into one of the cast's rest rooms and placed Earth on the couch.

Fluke worried about his friend said

Fluke: what happened? .... Fluke said looking at Sammy who was in the saddle.

Sammy: we didn't know, we just saw Earth pass out, while we were listening to p'kao talking to this girl!!..

Fluke looked again at the woman beside them, and was suspicious again.

Prem: is he okay?

Bboun: I think so, we have to take him to the hospital.

Ohm worried about Earth and Kao, said

Ohm: the car that brought us all is not here, we have to wait another hour is what p'new said ...

Sammy: but there's Earth car, he didn't come with us ...

Bboun: and where's the key?..

Sammy: he always puts it in his bag ... I'll get it ...

Fluke looked at Kao, Fluke had a little knowledge about medicine his father is a doctor, Fluke controlling his emotions of concern, said in kao ..

Fluke: check his temperature, and see if he's breathing well! ...

Kao was very worried, he couldn't hear anything what everyone was talking about, he just touched Earth's hand with both hands and caressed it trying to make Earth wake up, but his eyes were still closed.

Fluke saw that Kao didn't hear what he said and shouted Kao's name several times to wake him up.

Fluke: p'kao p'kao ppp'...