Doubts

Ohm: I am someone you should not try to upset me

Ohm: I am someone you should not try to upset me ... I am N'Fluke's boyfriend, if you touch him again, I will break the bones in your arms without pain or pity ...

Fluke was still standing, he was unable to say anything, the person in front of him was the man he loved so much in the past, and the man who made him suffer so much, Fluke started to shed tears as he remembered the day when tpanat left him, Ohm looked at Fluke and tpanat too, Ohm didn't know why Fluke was crying, Ohm asked Fluke with a worried look.

Ohm: N'fluke, why are you crying? Ohm touched Fluke's face with one hand ....

Fluke continued to cry, tpanat saw Fluke's tears and said.

Tpanat: are you okay, my love?! ..

Fluke when he heard this question and the last word of the question that tpanat asked, without wasting time, was so fast what Fluke did that Ohm looked and opened his eyes wide, Fluke punched tpanat causing tpanat to fall to the ground, Fluke said with so much anger and hatred for the person who was on the floor.

Fluke: don't you dare call me love again .... I am not your love ... I hate you with all my strength, I hate you ...

Tpanat touched the side of his mouth, and then looked at the blood in his hand looked at Fluke, said.

Tpanat: but you loved me a lot .. So much that I made you let out these tears that are on your face now! ..

Fluke with hatred, and anger.

Fluke: you spoke well ... I loved you, this is in the past ... Just as I loved you so much, it is the same way that I hate you right now, looking at you disgusts me ... These tears that I'm pouring, it's pure hatred that I have for you ... You shouldn't be here .. Why did you come here?..

While Fluke was talking, everyone at the party including Ohm was looking at Fluke, his eyes were full of anger, they were surprised as soon as they saw Fluke punching tpanat.

Fluke screamed so loudly that some people were startled.

Fluke: get out of here, now ... I never want to look at your face again ... I swear if you appear in front of me, I swear I will kill you ...

Fluke said these words and left the place where he was and walked out of the party quickly, Ohm saw Fluke leaving and went after Fluke. Fluke arrived outside the party and leaned his back against the wall of his house, with both hands he touched his hair, put his hair back, tears continued to fall on his face with such force.

Ohm came out of the party and saw Fluke crying without stopping, Ohm with a sad look came close to Fluke, Ohm was sad not because Fluke was crying but because Fluke is crying because of his ex-boyfriend, Ohm thought Fluke still loves his ex, Ohm thought about it and got a little angry, Ohm without thinking said.

Ohm: why are you crying so much?! Is it because of him?.... You still love him, don't you? ...

When Fluke heard that he looked at Ohm with a furious look, and said.