Until I Die

Namtan: what's going on?!

Namtan: what's going on?! ..

Ohm walked away from Fluke when he was startled by Namtan's voice, Fluke saw it and was a little sad, looked at Namtan and said in a sad voice noting that he was sad.

Fluke: no ... nothing is happening ...

Namtan saw Fluke's sad look approached him touched Fluke's face with one hand, worried about him and his voice softly light.

Namtan: how can I believe your words that seem so sad! .... Your eyes cannot hide the sadness ....

Fluke couldn't bear to see the kindness in Namtan's heart, and for a second he wanted Namtan to be like Ploy, for a second in his heart Fluke wished Namtan to disappear forever.

Seeing the thoughts and desires so evil that Fluke was having, Fluke moved backwards with a sad look and cursing himself for having those thoughts, left the place where he was running, Namtan was worried and shouted Fluke's name.

Namtan: p'fluke wait ....

Namtan looked at Ohm who was looking at Fluke with such a sad look when he ran away, Namtan with a suspicious look.

Namtan: do you like p'fluke ?! p'ohm ...

Ohm looked at her surprised by the question, said with a dismayed look.

Ohm: my feelings don't matter anymore ....

Namtan was sad to look into the eyes and in the answer that Ohm said, Ohm asked.

Ohm: what are you doing here ?!

Namtan smiled slightly, responding in a calm voice.

Namtan: I came to the bachelorette party ... Tomorrow we're both going to get married ... So .. And what are you doing here?! ..

Ohm when he heard these words, he was silent sadly as if tomorrow was the day when he would die.

Ohm: why I'm here doesn't matter ... I'm going home, tomorrow there's a wedding to be present ...

Ohm left the place where he was and left, Namtan saw Ohm leaving and was sad and worried about both Fluke and Ohm.

Fluke entered the bar, and saw Earth and Kao talking and laughing happily, Fluke was not able to bear the sadness, and seeing the happiness on their faces both, the sadness was so great, seeing other people happy, left him sadder, because he knew he would never achieve happiness next to someone, the person he loves so much will marry tomorrow. Fluke didn't want to disturb Kao and Earth so he went to his home.

Arriving at his house, at the door, he put the key and tried to get in, but p'new Ohm manager called his name.

P'new: N'fluke ...

Fluke turned and looked at p'new, he did not want to be angry when he saw p'new, but his heart did not forget the words so painful that p'new said to him, Fluke with a sad angry look.