The phone call

After Kao's request for dating Earth, everyone went to Earth's mother's house, everyone sang, danced and smiled a lot, Fluke was very happy

Fluke looked at Earth and Kao who were dancing to a romantic song, the two were so in love with each other, Fluke was happy to see his friend's smile, but suddenly he was sad he tilted his head a little to down, and thought about your relationship with Ohm.

Thinking (can I ever be like this with p'ohm? He has a month and two weeks left to tell everyone about our relationship, what if he doesn't talk? What am I going to do? I love him so much, but I don't I want to keep this love just for the two of us, I'm really scared)

Fluke in his thoughts was startled by the hands of Ohm who touched the hands of Fluke gently, who was on Fluke's legs, he was sitting, Fluke looked at Ohm, and Ohm looked at him talking.

Ohm: what are you thinking? Is there a problem that I can help? ....

Fluke smiled happily, and in a gentle voice he said.

Fluke: just stand by me like this ... Fluke touched a hand to Ohm's face ... forever ...

Ohm was a little confused, but with a soft and caring smile.

Ohm: humnm ... Don't worry, I will always be like this with you ....

This day is over and another one arrived, everyone went to have fun at the waterfall, Fluke didn't like the waterfall water very much, because it is too cold, so he just sat on one of the rocks that was at the waterfall. Ohm saw Fluke looking at everyone having fun, with a malicious smile went to Fluke and grabbed Fluke in his lap, and started to walk carefully on the rock so he wouldn't fall, Fluke was startled when he was caught by surprise, when Ohm grabbed Fluke yelled at Ohm, and in fear, and wondering what Ohm is going to do with him.

Fluke: p'ohmmmm ... What are you doing ?! What are you going to do, let me go ... Put me down ... I'm afraid, these rocks are slippery.

Ohm tightened his grip on Fluke's body, stopped and looked at him and said.

Ohm: you need to be wet ...

When Fluke heard that, he got scared, opened his eyes wide and said to yell at Ohm.

Fluke: p'ohmmmm ... Don't do this ... I hate cold waterfall water ... I don't want to get wet ... P'ohmmmm stop ...

Ohm dropped Fluke's body in the water, and went into the water too, Fluke came out of the water he stood in the middle of the waterfall, the water just covered the waist of everyone who was at the waterfall, Fluke when he came out he looked at Ohm with a look very angry, and yelled at Ohm.

Fluke: I swear you'll pay me for this ... You know I don't like the cold water from the waterfall ... Fluke started hitting Ohm's chest ... I hate you ....

Ohm was giving a happy smile when he saw Fluke's cuteness, grabbed Fluke's hands and pulled Fluke and touched Fluke around the waist with both hands, when Ohm pulled Fluke and released his hands, Fluke put his hands next to Ohm's chest, Ohm with a happy and a little malicious smile said.