The Fluke's Plan

Earth looked at Fluke without reaction, Earth didn't want Kao to know about Ploy in this way, and shouted at Fluke

Earth: p'fluke ...

Fluke looked at Earth angrily, Fluke no longer wanted his best friend to continue to suffer, all of this went too far, Fluke could not bear to see Earth being kidnapped and being almost raped, Fluke shouted at Earth.

Fluke: stop Earth ... He has to know the truth, you can't hide this anymore ... about Ploy ... you're hurting yourself, you were almost raped because of her ...

Earth: but, I don't want him to know like this ... I would speak to him at the right time, you had no right to speak to him now .. at this moment ...

Fluke: I know I have no claim on you, or on your feelings .... But think about me a little N'Earth .... I'm your best friend, you don't know how scared I was, when I chasing the car that kidnapped you, you don't know how scared I was to see you being kidnapped .... And I see you like this, all scared to be almost raped, I love you too much, and I can't see you like this, suffering and being hurt ...

Earth was listening and seeing Fluke's concerned look at him.

Earth: I know ... I'm sorry ... I didn't ... Earth stopped talking when he saw Kao approaching Fluke and talking.

Kao: what are you saying? N'Fluke..Do you know what you're saying? Are you sure what you are talking about? Do not lie to me....

Fluke angry, looked back at Kao, and looked Kao right in the eye, he said.

Fluke: Of course I know, your girlfriend kidnapped my friend, right in front of me.

Kao was still angry at Fluke's insistence, he couldn't believe what Fluke was saying

Kao: how can Ploy be? How can you be so sure? Of course it is not her, it cannot be her, I know her well ... She is not one to do that!

Fluke upset by Kao insisting it wasn't Ploy that kidnapped Earth, approached Kao, he said

Fluke: let me simplify it for you to understand, your girlfriend threatened Earth, your girlfriend kidnapped Earth, she hates Earth, and if you don't believe me, then you will at least believe in Earth ... Fluke looked at Earth. .. Earth tell him who kidnapped you.

Earth told Kao that it was ploy that kidnapped him, but Kao didn't believe it, Fluke was furious to hear Kao, and to see Kao insist on not believing Earth's words.

Fluke tried to say something, but Ohm touched Fluke's shoulder, Fluke looked at Ohm, and Ohm moved his head from side to side without saying anything, nodding at Fluke so he wouldn't say anything, and let them both talking, Fluke stopped looking at Ohm, and continued to listen to their conversation, getting furious every time Kao spoke, after a while seeing Earth discuss with Kao, Earth shouted at Kao.