OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1

Ohm: The way you love changes who I am, I'm lost without you, I promise I will never leave, when it is too heavy to carry our love, remember this moment with me

Ohm: The way you love changes who I am, I'm lost without you, I promise I will never leave, when it is too heavy to carry our love, remember this moment with me ... I promise I will never stop loving you until the day I die.

Fluke smiled at Ohm feeling so happy to have his great love in front of him, telling him that he loves him. Earth looked at them and was relieved to know that finally his best friend was happy, Earth got up and went towards fluke with a happy smile said.

Earth: I think you've just said everything ... Now I want to hug my friend ... Earth showing a little mean face .... Get out of my way, giant bear ...

Fluke and Ohm smiled when they saw Earth, Fluke wasted no time and didn't let Earth come to hug him, Fluke quickly hugged Earth hard and said with tears on his face.

Fluke: thank you so much for always being with me .... I will never want to see you away from me when I die of sadness ... You were a great help to me ...

Earth was surprised by the hug but then he was happy to hear the words of Fluke with a gentle smile.

Earth: you are the one who shouldn't leave my side ... Thanks to you, I achieved my happiness .... Earth stopped hugging and touched both sides of Fluke's face ... Let's say we both help each other on this journey of suffering for two impossible men ....

Kao with a smile and with one hand grabbed Earth's waist and pulled Earth from behind, Earth has his back to Kao.

Kao: this journey is over for the two twins ... You two managed to grab the two hearts of the two impossible men ...

Ohm came up behind Fluke, and hugged Fluke with a smile he gave a small and delicate kiss on Fluke's neck, and looked at Kao and Earth and then at Fluke.

Ohm: for both of us this journey has just begun ... Because at this moment, I do not intend to just give my heart away ... I intend to give everything in me to you my love.

Fluke smiled happily, the four were talking happily in the middle of the wedding, they didn't realize they were in front of everyone in the room, Namtan with a cheerful smile approached the four and said.

Namtan: since we are not going to celebrate a wedding, we are going to celebrate the new beginning for the love of you p'fluke and you p'ohm ...

Fluke looked into Namtan's happy eyes and was very happy to look at her, he left Ohm side, and approached Namtan touched Namtan's two hands, and looked at her with a happy but sad look.

Fluke: Sorry N'Namtan ... Because of me, you and p'ohm ...

Namtan with a smile, interrupted Fluke's words and said.

Namtan: none of this that happened here was because of you, and nobody ... What happened was just a mistake, and that has already been resolved ... So ... She touched fluke's face with one hand ... So let's celebrate your love and your happiness with the man you love ... Okay ..