Excessive jealousy

After this conversation, an hour passed, the two got dressed and went to breakfast, both of them arriving at the place where they would have breakfast find everyone seated except Kao and Earth, Ohm looked at Fluke and gave him a gentle smile, Fluk...

After this conversation, an hour passed, the two got dressed and went to breakfast, both of them arriving at the place where they would have breakfast find everyone seated except Kao and Earth, Ohm looked at Fluke and gave him a gentle smile, Fluke saw that smile and also smiled.

After an hour Earth and Kao arrived too, they sat down, Fluke with a calmer look when he saw Earth sitting and looking at him gave a smile wanting to provoke Earth a little said.

Fluke: so .... How was the night? ..

Prem: they certainly fought a lot ...

Bboun: in bed, of course hahahahah.....

Earth angry, his eyes widened.

Earth: do you all want to die?

Kao: we actually slept well ... he just needed to let me get close, but the bear prevented.

Ohm: bear! Which bear? ...

Kao: an angry little bear ... Haha....

P'new Ohm's manager came close and said.

P'new: do you all want to go to the pool? The water is very good ...

All responded

: Yes of course

Finishing breakfast everyone went to the pool.

Arriving at the pool, everyone was impressed, the place was beautiful, the pool was very light blue the people were loving, Earth got a little excited, he got close to the pool put one of his hands in the pool water and started playing with the water all happy with a bright smile, Fluke saw that Earth is just a small child inside an adult body, Fluke smiled when he saw Earth playing with water. Just a few minutes passed and a young man dropped Earth in from the pool, Fluke was concerned he took a step forward to try to save Earth, but then he looked at Kao taking off his shirt and quickly entering the pool, Fluke looked at Kao and Earth discussing in the pool, and then he saw the young man who was looking worried and apologizing on Earth.

Fluke was surprised when Kao suddenly pulled Earth and kissed Earth in front of everyone in the pool, Fluke touched his mouth with a wide-eyed hand being completely surprised by the sexuality that Kao and Earth were giving in the middle of the pool with kiss rolling between them.

Ohm looked at Fluke saw the surprising reaction of Fluke looking at Earth and Kao, with a malicious look and wanting to provoke a little Fluke said.

Ohm: do you want a kiss at the pool too?

Fluke without reaction, his eyes widened even more, he looked at Ohm, embarrassed and full of shyness he tapped Ohm on the shoulder.

Fluke: you're crazy! ... Don't say that here, they'll hear you ....

Ohm giving a seductive smile.

Ohm: don't worry, I'll give you many, soon at night...

Fluke gave a shy and embarrassed smile at what Ohm just said.