Trying to forget you

These is the penultimate chapter😊

Ohm was in his bedroom sitting in the middle of the bed, with thoughts that would not leave his head alone

Thinking (what will N 'Fluke be doing? Is he okay ?! .. P'kao said that p'Earth went to talk to him .. But I can't stand this wait, I want to know how he is doing)

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, Ohm looked at the name of the person on the phone, and quickly got up from bed without wasting time, answered his cell phone, worried said in a low voice.

Ohm: my love I ...

Fluke cut Ohm's words.

Fluke: let's break up, P'ohm ...

Ohm didn't want to, but he had no other solution, he knew it would happen sooner or later, Ohm in a calm voice.

Ohm: do you really want to break up with me? ... I can tell everyone about us both, I swore to you that I would talk .. I can still talk, my love .. I asked five months to be able to talk to everyone about us both, these five months are over, I’m not afraid to tell anymore ... So I can ....

Fluke with a sad look, without strength in his words, controlling himself not to cry, he heard what Ohm said, he was happy to know that Ohm didn't want to give up their love, but something bigger was preventing this love, now why Fluke wanted to break up with Ohm was no longer about Ohm not wanting to talk about him or because of fame, Fluke cut Ohm's words.

Fluke: no ... You can't talk about the two of us in your parents .. Earth told me about your mother's situation ... You wanted to tell me yesterday at the restaurant, didn't you?! .. I'm sorry ...

Ohm sad, with a shaky voice.

Ohm: no ... no my love ... do not apologize to me .... I am the one who should apologize to you ... yes, I wanted to speak ... But I couldn't, you were so happy, I didn't want to spoil your happiness, because of this news ... Sorry ... If only I could tell my parents and everyone about us early, this would not have happened...Because of my cowardice, now you want to break up with me..

Fluke started to cry, his voice shaky, sad.

Fluke: you ... You are not a coward ... You were just afraid, and you lacked a little courage, and I already told you that I understand you about it ... But now the situation has changed, your mother is sick, and she needs rest, she needs you, she is very happy with your marriage ... Seeing her son marrying a woman as nice and beautiful as Namtan, is the dream of any mother ... And I I don't want to take this happiness away from her....So marry Namtan, and be happy.

Ohm heard everything Fluke said and tears started to fall on Ohm's face, he was suffering, Ohm couldn't bear to see Fluke cry and give up their love for his mother, he didn't want to marry someone who he doesn't love, with tears he said.