The Friendship

Fluke and Sammy were walking towards the dressing room, Sammy started walking a little fast, and Fluke ended up getting behind her, worried Fluke said

Fluke: Sammy don't walk too fast .... You are going to fall with the water container.

Sammy smiling happily, without worrying about the weight the water container was making.

Sammy: don't worry .... I'm a woman, but I'm strong ... I'm going to walk a little faster ...

Fluke's eyes widened when he saw Sammy walking quickly without stopping. Ohm was watching them both, and gave a small smile came over to Fluke and pulled Fluke by the arms and grabbed Fluke's waist with one hand while Sammy walked and talked without looking back, Fluke's eyes widened as he looked at Ohm when he was pulled suddenly, smiling on his lips, he pushed Ohm away a little, and said quietly so Sammy wouldn't hear.

Fluke: p'ohmmmm ... don't do that here .... There's a danger ahead of us ...

Ohm smiling at the corner of his lips and looking at Fluke smiling with his eyes said.

Ohm: she is very distracted .... As always Sammy is very euphoric, she will not look back, don't worry ... So .. Ohm gave a very strong pull on the waist making Fluke put one arm on his chest Fluke's eyes widened ... So let me kiss you now ...

Fluke smiled happily, looked ahead, saw Sammy talking non-stop, and looked back at Ohm approached Ohm's lips gave a little kiss, and looked back at Ohm, saying.

Fluke: can we go now? ... Fluke smiled

Ohm with a smile and getting discouraged because it was just a little kiss that Fluke gave.

Ohm: just this, it's very little .... I want more ..

Fluke smiled seeing Ohm's cuteness asking for another kiss.

Fluke: no ... We have to go now ... Earth has a fever, when we get there, he will be burning with fever ... The kiss I will give you later ... Okay .. Fluke made a okay with your fingers to Ohm.

Ohm discouraged, he moved his head from side to side, saying yes.

Ohm: okay ... But don't forget, I will charge you for this kiss ...

Ohm, Fluke and Sammy arrived in the dressing room, and went to Earth and Kao who was in the room next to the dressing room, they went in and saw the wound on Earth's forehead, and Kao worried about Earth, Sammy worried, walked quickly to Earth sat next to him and said.

Sammy: what happened, why is blood coming out of your forehead Earth?

Earth looked at Ploy, Ploy looked at him with warning eyes to not say anything, Fluke looked Earth in the eyes looking at ploy, he saw their eyes and realized that something was wrong with them both, Fluke he felt that something happened with Earth and ploy.