OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2🔞

After an hour the two went to the hotel, arrived in the bedroom, Fluke without wasting time went quickly to the bathroom, and closed the door, Ohm was surprised by what Fluke just did, surprised he said

Ohm: love! .... What happened ?! Aren't you feeling good?!

Fluke's eyes widening said.

Fluke: no ... that's not it ... I just want to shower ... I'm not smelling good ...

Ohm: you don't have to worry about it ... You always smell good ...

Angry Fluke

Fluke: what are you saying ... I haven't showered since we got here ... Of course I'm not smelling good ... I'm going to shower ...

Ohm smiled when he heard the cuteness of Fluke's words.

Ohm: okay ... I won't talk anymore ... Take your shower ...

Fluke took a shower and left the bathroom, when he left he turned and opened his eyes wide when he saw the half-naked Ohm with just a towel, Fluke said.

Fluke: what ... what are you doing ?!

Ohm saw Fluke's frightened eyes, realized that Fluke was trying to get away from him, because he knew that Ohm would not miss this opportunity for the two of them to be alone in a hotel. Ohm walked up to Fluke, Fluke saw Ohm going approaching him and started walking backwards, and ended up touching the bathroom door, Ohm put a hand on the door next to Fluke's head and said with a seductive look and smile.

Ohm: what are you thinking ?!

Fluke saw this look, and realized that Ohm realized he was running away from him, Fluke choking on his words.

Fluke: what ... What ... What are you talking about ... I ... I don't ... I'm not thinking about anything ...

Ohm always with a seductive smile, began to approach the lips of Fluke to say.

Ohm: so why do you look at me like you want to run away from me?! ... Are you afraid of me?! ..

Fluke: I'm not afraid of you ... You ... You are ... So I thought.

Ohm almost on fluke's lips.

Ohm: so you thought about what?!.

Fluke saw Ohm coming very close to him, and his lips almost close to his, missing a little to kiss him, Fluke pushed Ohm a little, and left the place that was putting him out of breath.

Fluke: so you better go take a shower too ... It's hot here, don't you think ... Go .... Go take a shower ...

Fluke started pushing Ohm into the bathroom, Ohm was sad and discouraged, but agreed to go take a shower. Ohm took a shower and left the bathroom, looked at Fluke and saw Fluke finished talking to his parents on the cell phone, Ohm approached Fluke with a smile.