The Persecution

The next day of tomorrow has arrived

The next day of tomorrow has arrived. Fluke woke up early, got up and sat on the bed, stroked his head from behind, looked in the window that came out of the light between the curtains, Fluke looked at the window for a minute, turned around and saw that Ohm was not in the bedroom with him, he just remembered that he had a fight with Ohm last night, he hugged his legs and was sad, someone knocked on the door, Fluke looked in the door, and heard Ohm talking ..

Ohm: my love ... Have you woken up yet? ... If you've already woken up, please ... Please let's talk ... I don't want to be like this with you ... Please ..

Fluke gave a sad look, but then smiled a little when he heard Ohm's voice speaking in despair, Fluke got up from the bed, and went to open the door, when Fluke opened the door, Ohm wasting no time, grabbed both sides of Fluke's face, and kissed Fluke's lips, Fluke was startled by the way Ohm grabbed him, opened his eyes wide when he was kissed so suddenly, and grabbed Ohm's two hands while Ohm pushed him into the bedroom without stop kissing Fluke.

Fluke out of breath because of the kiss, tried to push Ohm, but he couldn't, Ohm in the middle of the kiss made Fluke fall on the bed, Fluke was startled when he fell, Ohm didn't let Fluke's lips go he kept kissing on the lips Fluke's, and Fluke kept hitting the hands that were grabbing his face, Ohm was in the middle of Fluke's legs, Fluke had one leg crossed and the other stretched forward, Fluke moved his legs non-stop, and continued to trying to take out Ohm, after a while Fluke managed to get Ohm out, still lying in bed and Ohm still on top of him, Fluke looked into Ohm's eyes and said breathlessly.

Fluke: you .... Do you want to kill me, or be reconciled to me? ...

Ohm with a worried look, and with tired eyes, Ohm couldn't sleep all night, his eyes looked like he stayed up all night, Fluke saw his eyes, with a hand touched next to Ohm's eyes, started to caress, to say.

Fluke: you haven't slept all night! ... Your eyes are tired.

Ohm touched the hand that was stroking him, and said.

Ohm: without you by my side, I'm nothing ... I apologize, I was an idiot, I was never like that ... I really never was like that ... I'm sorry my love ..

Fluke continued to look at him, with a kind look, and a kind smile, he said.

Fluke: I forgive you ... Just don't do what you did again ... You hurt me so much, I never let anyone get close to me ... Only two people have approached me until now ..

Ohm surprised, and wondering who the second person is, he said.

Ohm: and who is this second person, besides me?!..

Fluke was a little sad.

Fluke: someone you don't need to know, he was my first boyfriend, that's all you should know ...

Ohm a little angry at Fluke's words, he said.

Ohm: you a few days ago, when we were fighting because I was engaged ... you told me never to keep secrets, that there should be no secrets between us, so tell me who is your ex-boyfriend .... I know him?