Namtan

Fluke: we have nothing to talk about

Fluke: we have nothing to talk about. These problems I leave to you ... you idiot. Fluke left there and went to Earth.

Fluke when he got to where Kao left, saw Earth talking to Kristen, Fluke didn't want to disturb them, so he waited a little while, spent 10 minutes, Fluke continued to listen to the conversation, but when he heard Earth say.

Earth: don't worry, I've been suffering for a long time .. It's already becoming something natural for me ..

Fluke immediately went to Earth and said.

Fluke: and it shouldn't be natural, N'Earth ....

Earth surprised

Earth: p'fluke ....

Fluke: Why do you put yourself in the position of a sufferer ... Put an end to this pain, forget about p'kao, and live your life ... But the way you did to make p'kao walk away from you , I didn't like it, .. you have made this lie in p'Kao, this is not correct ... Mainly putting p'kristen in this position ..

Kristen heard Fluke talking about him, he said with a kind look.

Kristen: don't worry about it, I'm always here, whenever N'Earth needs it ... Really the way he did to get rid of p'kao I didn't like it either ... Kristen looked at Earth ... I hope you will soon tell him that it was a lie, okay .. Kristen touched Earth's head, and moved her hair .. I'll be going, we'll see you tomorrow, at the photo shoot, okay ..

Kristen left, Fluke looked at Earth, a little angry, he said.

Fluke: you know that p'kristen likes you, don't you? ...

Earth with a sad look.

Earth: yes I know ... But....

Fluke cut Earth

Fluke: but nothing N'Earth, you can't play with the feelings of a person who likes you .... You have to disprove this lie as soon as possible ... I want you to overcome this love you have for p'Kao with your head held high, and not lying and playing with poor p'kristen ..

Earth was very saddened by Fluke's words, and started crying and talking.

Earth: I know .. I know that ... But I can't take any more suffering for p'kao ... I forgave him p'Fluke for everything he did to me ... But he is so arrogant, and selfish, he only thinks about his feelings, he only thinks about having me ... I still can't believe his love for me, this is all difficult for me ...

Fluke knew that Earth forgave Kao, Fluke was listening to all of Earth's conversation with Kristen, Fluke came close to Earth, hugged Earth in a gentle, caring voice.

Fluke: I know you forgave him ... I heard everything ... Don't cry anymore ... Please don't cry anymore, and be brave, face this love fairly ... Don't lie, be honest with yourself .. You have a weak heart, stronger too ... Fluke moved Earth backwards ... I know p'kao is selfish, but he has you to do with him let this selfishness ..... I love you so much my friend, and it hurts me to see you like this ..