The unexpected

Fluke arrived and stood at the door with Ohm looking at Kao, and seeing what Kao will do after finding out the truth about Ploy

Fluke arrived and stood at the door with Ohm looking at Kao, and seeing what Kao will do after finding out the truth about Ploy. Earth tried to leave the place where he was, he was angry, and he didn't want to know what Kao is going to do after he discovered the truth, Fluke saw Kao grab Earth's arm, and his eyes widened and he stopped crossing his hands, he was with his arms crossed when he was seeing the reaction of the three of them in his room, Fluke didn't like to see Kao grab Earth's arms, he was afraid that Earth might give in to Kao, but then he was surprised to see Earth pulling his hand and giving him a fierce look, and saying that he wanted to be far away from Kao, Fluke stood aside and let Earth pass between him and Ohm, Fluke followed Earth, and Ohm, he was left out in listening to your friend's conversation with his girlfriend.

Earth walked without stopping, going back to the party, Fluke was calling Earth's name, all worried about Earth thinking Earth is crying, and suddenly Earth stopped and Fluke stood behind him, Fluke saying and trying to grab Earth's shoulder .

Fluke: Earth, are you okay ?!

Earth suddenly screamed with rage and hatred, furious and angry, raised both hands slightly above his waist, shook hands, and then with one hand he hit the wall, Earth was in the mood to kill Kao.

Earth: I'm so angry at this idiot ... I want to kill him right now .. Earth turned to Fluke.

Fluke was surprised, he thought Earth was crying, but no, Fluke smiled, and was proud to see Earth like that, he said.

Fluke: why are you so angry? you should be happy, Kao discovered the truth ... you should forgive him.

Furious Earth said

Earth: rhaaaannn ... I will not forgive him, It is not because he discovered his girlfriend's true fake face, that I will forgive him! ... Never, I will never forgive him ...

Fluke: So, what are you thinking of doing?!...

Earth was a little thoughtful, and after a few seconds, Earth had an idea, with a smile on the corner of his lips, and with a malicious look he looked at Fluke said

Earth: I lost my bet with you, three months ago, isn't it? ..

Fluke surprised by the last words of Earth, Fluke and Earth made a post who could make his partner laugh first in one of the events they had, Fluke won, because Ohm is a young man who is hardly angry, but Kao is a serious man of few words, so Earth lost, Fluke surprised and worried about what Earth will do, Said

Fluke: are you really going to do this?! He won't like it ... He will kill you, Earth.

Earth turned and started walking, and talking, in a voice not wanting to know what Kao will think, with a small smile on the corner of his lips, showing that he is not going to do a good thing. Said

Earth: he has no right over me, I do what I want ... And no one even he will stop me from doing this ... Earth lifted his chin up.

Fluke worried.