15 ☆ weasley is our king

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

WEASLEY IS OUR KING

"she catches draco's gaze, who purses his lips at the warning look in her eyes

"she catches draco's gaze, who purses his lips at the warning look in her eyes. he glances at the red-headed boy standing so close to her and snarls."

☆☆☆

The morning is bright and cold, and Eunbyeol's cheeks are flushed in excitement. "I'm usually not that excited for quidditch matches," she tells her friends at the breakfast table. "It is a little different when your friends are on the team, isn't it?"

"Try being on the team," Angelina remarks tersely, staring at the table intently.

"You probably should eat something, Angie," Katie tells her gently. "We can't have our captain fainting mid-match."

"I mean, you could," Lee shrugs, munching on a slice of toast. "I think it'd make a great highlight. I think I could make it quite epic."

"Not now, Lee," Eunbyeol frowns sternly. "She's going grey!" Angelina was, in fact, looking quite ashen.

Anthony frowns at her over his bowl of oatmeal. "You were never like this last year."

"Well, I wasn't captain last year," she snaps. "There's so much more pressure! No wonder Wood went mad." She snatches an apple off a platter and stands up abruptly. "I'm going to the locker rooms," she declares and marches off, brushing past Fred and George.

Fred raises a brow as he drops into the space Angelina left. "She alright?"

Terry shrugs. "She'll be fine. Captain's nerves." He pulls at the collar of his sweater, which was bright red to show support for Gryffindor. "Merlin, this thing itches."

"I like the support, though," Katie grins. Anthony is wearing bright red as well, in the form of a knitted beanie. "Very blatant. Eunbyeol, however, needs a bit of work."

The girl in question blushes. "I don't have anything red that's warm enough! It's far too cold one of my dresses." She's dressed in sensible neutrals instead, with a beige turtleneck and dark pants, her dark hair swept behind her ears. "I have a green jumper, but I think you'd rather me show no support at all than support for Slytherin."

The Gryffindors at the table make faces and groan in agreement. "Support for nobody is basically the same thing as showing support for Slytherin." Katie laments.

Anthony snorts. "You lot are so competitive. We Ravenclaws know better than to get so caught up in it."

"And that's why we're going to kick your arses when we play each other!" Katie jeers. "I think I should go and make sure Angie's not bashing her head in right now, though. Anyone coming?" She stands up and Lee and Terry follow suit. The rest of the table stays sitting, Fred and George gesturing to their unfinished plates of food, and she shrugs, walking out the Great Hall.