Chapter 29

PAUL'S P.O.V.

          Ever since we found out the girls are from the future or whatever, I've been snagging one of their phones to listen to music and watch movies. I take a phone with the charger to the nearest place with electricity, so I can charge them. They never notice they're gone.

          I may be judged for this, but I have discovered that I have a soft spot for Disney movies. The music is them is amazing! My favorites so far are The Jungle Book, Robin Hood and Beauty and The Beast. They all have hilarious characters and upbeat songs that I can totally dance to! Keeping that in mind, I conjure up something similar to Belle's dinner scene in Beauty and The Beast. I shoot images of what I have in mind to the other guys, and it's now go time! The girls are going to love this!

                     SAM'S P.O.V.

           I watch in awe as a large rectangular dining room table appears in the middle of the main room with 6 chairs on one side. Fancy white china dish sets appear at each place on the table. Dinner plate, appetizer plate and soup bowl stacked neatly, matching cups appear on the upper right corner. Black cloth napkins appear folded on the left side of each set with a silver fork laying on it. Butter knives and spoons are on the right side. A huge centerpiece sat in the middle of the table with black flowers spilling out of it. The tips of each black rose looks to have been doused in blood or blood like substance.

           I pinch Courtney's arm to remind her to stay focused. We need to get these clowns out of here so we can all concentrate on Max when he finally arrives. She winks at me and turns to look at Alan with excitement shining in her eyes.

         "Oh my gosh! Honey, you didn't tell me we were having dinner here! Did you know about this?" She asks me in an overly excited voice.

         Just as I opened my mouth to answer her, everything went dark before a spotlight zeroed in on the wall beyond the broken fountain. If I hadn't been watching with my own eyes, I'm not sure I would have believed what I saw next.

          My eyes zeroed in on a black bat as it walked into the spotlight. It's huge! About the size of a person actually. Its black body is covered in a light layer of fuzz, sharp fangs drop down onto his bottom lip, and a silver skull earring with a spine is hanging down from its left ear. Its laughing blue eyes that sparkle in the light were directed right at me. It stretched its wings out, the skin on them looking almost translucent in the bright light. Wait a minute... Paul!

         "Good evening, Ladies and Gentlebats! Welcome to Lumiere's Theater Lounge! I'll be your host, Lumiere Boucher! My family and I will be providing you all with entertainment while you dine! Please take notice of the bright red exit sign while you wait for your cuisines! In the event of an emergency, please walk single file through the main exit located to your left! Enjoy your experience here, and if anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me! Again my name is Lumiere Boucher and thank you for joining us tonight!" The bat finishes his speech with a somewhat frightening smile.

         "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and The Beast starts playing in the background as I pull my chair out and quickly sit down. I pull Courtney to my right and Michael to my left. On the other side of Michael sits his brother Sam, while Alan and Edgar sit on the other side of Courtney.

          I can hear the Frog brothers arguing quietly over what to do now. I mean, they came out here to kill vampires and instead got stuck with brand new brides in a dinner theater being hosted by a giant bat. I almost feel bad for putting them through this. Almost.