Ch.50 Confronting The 🦅🦅

Normal POV

"Do you have some business with me?" Ushiwaka side glance to a black-haired guy, another with orange hair that's around the same height as Akari, and a shorter blonde girl. 

"Japan!~" The orange haired boy blurted out as Akari chuckles softly at their reaction. She turns to the blonde girl who looked so frightened and gave her a reassuring wave before another voice broke out. 

"Ri-chan!!" Akari, the 2 boys, the girl and Ushiwaka looked to see a curly, dark blue haired girl with a messy bun on top her head, some curls stick out onto her forehead, and yellow eyes; similar towards Akari's. 

"Ira-chan?" Akari gave her a surprised look before returning the hug she gave her to her younger cousin. "What are you doing here?" 

"Yachi and I are tutoring them for our exams." Shaira explains as the blonde was shook. She felt intimidated even though she didn't meet Akari before. She acts like the part where she met Kiyoko. 

"Them?" Akari asked before turning to the 2 boys. "Oh? You 2 must be the dynamic duo." 

"We came here from Karasuno." The dark-haired boy quickly said as Akari sensed that her companion wanted to finish their run. "Would you mind letting us watch you play??" Akari raised an eyebrow to that as the orange-haired boy was shook about that too. 

"Karasuno...." Akari places a hand on her hip, knowing that Ushiwaka will talk all stoic in front of others. "the team with that strange quick attack. Do whatever you want. No matter how capable you may be, you'll see that we never weaken." Akari hums before turning to her cousin. 

"You can come too if you like." She made Yachi shudder as the boys then turn their full attention on Akari now. "We'll be doing circuit workouts instead of volleyball. You can see the twins if you'd like." Shaira was surprised but nonetheless started stretching which made the boys confused. Akari stands close to Ushiwaka which he turned his head slightly. 

"We'll be returning to school." Ushiwaka bluntly states, before he started to take a step forward. "If you want to watch us then, follow me. If you're able to keep up, that is." Now the dark-haired boy understood why his friend was stretching. This made the 2 boys stretch as well, making the Yachi girl looking at both of them with astonishment. Akari chuckles to see her. 

"You have a cute friend, Ira-chan." Akari then turns her back on her. "Keep up or else, you'll get lost in Shiratorizawa." With that, Akari got a head start from Ushiwaka as he watched the 2 boys while Shaira waved to Yachi and trailed behind her 3rd year cousin, her school bag clipped tightly so it won't fall off her back as her messy bun bounced on her head.  

"We're going along." The dark-haired boy declares, making the blonde girl shaking in confusion.

"Are you running by yourself?" The orange-haired boy asked Ushiwaka. 

"Akari and I are faster than the others." Ushiwaka states. "Everyone else is just slow. They're somewhere back there." He started to run. Yachi looked back to where Akari and Ushiwaka came from and saw.....nothing. 

"Thanks again, Yachi-san!! See ya tomorrow." The orange-haired boy waves before catching up to the dark-haired boy who had a head start. 

Come back in one piece. Yachi prays to herself before going up to her apartment after spending the day studying with her new friends from the volleyball team. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaira's POV

Damn, Ri-chan got faster. I know she's warmed up now but where did she go??? I wondered where are the twins as I tried to pace myself and run next to her. I heard her breathing and myself panting. I haven't did a run after the tournament.