Ch.51 Interhigh Rivals

Timeskip to The Interhigh Nationals  [June 30th]  

*Not much info about this one on where it's located and when it is so let's just, so....let's make it like only the Spring High Nationals..mk*

*Instead of just June 30th, the new schedule for this Interhigh Nationals is approved by me: Author.*

Interhigh Schedule (Men's/Women's)
June 30th: Round 1&2
July 1st: Round 3&Quarter Finals
July 2nd: Semi Finals
July 3rd: Finals

Normal POV

Shiratorizawa from the Miyagi Prefecture, enters the gymnasium in Osaka. Ushiwaka and Akari leads their teams inside the hall, passing other teams that looked their way. As the courts came into view, there were 4 courts but there is a lot of space in between for onlookers or spectators to watch closer.  The girls broke off since they'll be playing in an arena that's just a few kilometers of walking to. They'll be going to a gym for only girls that are playing their matches. This Interhigh National Tournament is more organized than last year.

"Good luck, Wakatoshi. See you at the finish line!" Akari waves as she follows her team. Wakatoshi blinks and raised his hand towards her but soon dropped it in order to focus on his game. They were to play on Court 2 as their first game.

Coach Haku and Coach Mika lead them to the gym's locker rooms, having it as boys and girls. Osaka's gym has big locker rooms. Rows and rows of it. They saw teams in there as well.

As Coach Mika helped any of the girls with any tape for fingers or tape for their shoulders, while the Girls got ready.

They put on their black jersey with maroon lines and their jersey number is white while it says Shiratorizawa in it's Kanji. Natsumi wears a that same one but a white one. #8 and the Kanji in maroon.

Akari was ready to go, having her knee pads on, wearing her jacket while putting tape on her left hand since she wanted to strengthen it. She feels like she can use her left hand more than her right since she's been practicing with Wakatoshi here in there during lunch or after their practices. She must have gotten used to it which she doesn't feel any pain when receiving his spikes from her right forearm anymore.

"The Sūkikyo no Tori!" An excited voice was heard behind Akari who turns around after taping her fingers. She then smiled widely as she then spreads her arms out to the 2 girls.

"Sakiko! Gina!" Akari said in a cheery voice as she hugs the 2.

Sakiko, a 5'9 short black hair with green streaks in her ponytail, with green eyes smiles to her rival/friend as they hug. Gina, a 5'3 with hair clips in her short black hair with silver eyes smiled too. 

"Ready for me to kick your ass, Sūkikyo no Tori?" Sakiko smiles devilishly at Akari who just waves it off. 

"You guys won't kick me off the court that easily." Akari challenges, flexing her left arm. 

"You girls are so loud." The 3 turns to see a 5'7, light brown haired girl that has a ponytail smiles warmly at the 3rd years as their eyes lit up. 

"Misora!!!" Akari cheered, giving her friend a hug. Misora returns it before hugging Gina and Sakiko. 

"You ready to lose, Misora?" Gina asked, in a competitive way as Misora grins. 

"Only if you go first." That stuns Sakiko and Gina while Akari laughs. 

"Misora-senpai.." The 3rd years look at a 5'9 girl with really short dark brown hair. She sports the same jersey as Misora. 

"Girls, this is Sayuri Fujita, 2nd year Wing Spiker." Misora introduces as Sayuri bows.