Ch.53 Wakari

Normal POV

"Alright!!"

"And Sukikyo no Tori ends the rally with another toss from her sister, Wohi Fuyumi and a receive from her other sister, Wohi Natsumi." Shimitsu-chan announces.

"On average," Fukunaga-kun calculates. "almost 70% of Fuyumi's sets will go to Sukikyo no Tori and almost 80% of those spikes are kills. Talk about a pass, set, hit to sister to sister, huh."

"I wonder if they can be 1st place in their Block." Shimitsu-chan comments as Shiratorizawwa and Sakura Chuo shook hands and left the court for Block H to play their 1st round.

"What?!!" Asami and Akari stands in front of doors that says Girls Locker room on the side of the gym, in front of the 4 courts. "This gym actually has a locker room?!!"

"It's fine." Mei reassures them as Asami whines.

"Our stuff is like all the way where the Boys are." The Girls walked into the lobby to do a quick meeting before free time since they play at 11:30.

The Boys went downstairs to meet them and waited until their quick meeting was over. As the girls disperse, Akari waves to the Boys with the twins and Asami behind her.

"How'd you guys do?" Akari asked Wakatoshi who nods to her.

"We won in 2 sets."

"Us too." Akari smiles as Wakatoshi felt warm inside.

"You did great. Your serves are getting better." He states as Tendou was talking to Asami and the 2 underclassmen went to the twins.

"Oh, you were watching?" Akari raised an eyebrow as she then looks at the Girls' brackets in the tournament. "We play in 3 hours."

"We play in 5 hours, Akari-chan." Tendou buts in. "Wanna go grab ice cream." His eyes sparkled but Asami whacks him in the head.

"You'll get diarrhea on the court when you jump and block." She scolds as Tendou rubs the back of his head.

"I'm okay, thank you." Akari said politely before turning to Wakatoshi. "Wanna hang out before I play."

"As in cuddle?" He asked as Tendou blinks at him.

"We can but I rather just stay with you. Is that okay, Wakatoshi?" Akari asked, she wanted to spend quality time with Wakatoshi.

"You'll get distracted, Akari." His blunt tone made her feel embarrassed. They didn't spend time with each other since the encounter of Hinata and Kageyama, and her cousin. Even so busy training with the 19U Japan Team and their normal practices as well.

She was busy with school work since she's in Class 4. But she yearned to be with Wakatoshi, just like they were as 1st years.

"Uh, oh. Okay." She stammers, didn't know what to say as she turns around. "Sami, I'm going to the locker room." With that she walked away from the 3 as Tendou pats the back of his best friend.

"Wakatoshi-kun, you didn't have to say that so seriously."

"I just told her that she'll not be focusing on volleyball." Wakatoshi blinks and played her words in his head. "She said it before, Volleyball comes first."

"Volleyball did come first. She wanted to spend time with u before we both play. Before she plays." Tendou explains as Asami nods in agreement.

"Do you feel like you're being forced to spend time with her?" Aratani asked as Wakatoshi raised an eyebrow.

"Forced?" He hums as he thinks. "No, it's just that she said Volleyball comes first."

"Wakatoshi-kun, if you really want to spend time with her as well, you can say that to Akari-chan." Tendou insists. "She'll understand. She kinda likes it when you be straightforward. She's trying to be like as well."