♡ 1 ♡ ‹‹ dating ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   'DREAM 10 MILLLL!' I yelled in synchronisation with Sapnap. We all started yelling as if something was on fire, Dream being the loudest as usual. I was really happy and proud. He deserved everything, for all the hard work he put into his videos, streams and of course, what he did for other people. He was one of the most generous people I knew.

   It was around 10pm for me on the 1st October, and he was currently streaming on Twitch and Sapnap and I were just chilling in his TeamSpeak. He had Minecraft open, but wasn't really using it.

   'Wow, 10 mil already?! Thank you all for subscribing to me on YouTube, it's you guys that made this happen,' Dream answered honestly. I giggled and Sapnap 'awwww'ed. 'Okay so, since George reached 5 mil yesterday, we have come to an agreement that we will let you guys decide what you want to do, like a dare involving the two of us. I'm going to tweet on my main, and you guys reply with all your dares. The one with the most likes in 5 minutes we will consider, if it isn't inappropriate,' Dream explained, earnestly. I always sucked at explaining, debating or public speaking, so I always let Dream do that kind of thing.

   'I'm kinda regretting this...' I started, biting my lip nervously. I had purposely gotten rid of all my chilli sauce, and lost my shock collar, there was no way any of those things were happening to me again. I didn't even know how Dream could be so cool about something like this. The fans were ruthless to say the least. 5 minutes passed quite quickly, as the three of us just had some simple conversations. The whole time, I was dying to check Dream's twitter, but we had agreed no peeking until the end. 'It's been 5 minutes,' I said, rather nervously, contemplating whether I actually wanted to know or not. 'Oh, has it?' Dream replied. He was so chill about it! Did he not realise what our evil fans were about to put us through?!

   Dream casually opened his twitter on stream and opened the thread of replies. There was one clear winner. A silence settled on the TeamSpeak. I was looking at the tweet in horror and shock. Why didn't I think this was going to happen?!

   A Discord notification popped up, and I opened Discord. It was Dream, he obviously didn't want to talk about this in front of the stream or Sapnap.

__________♥__________

DISCORD - @Dream#****

so

so what

do you want to do it?

are you crazy?! i'm not dating you at all let alone 31 days

come on the fans want us to do it, we owe them

are you hitting on me??

NO just think about it george

more clout...?

i'm literally in all your videos, what more clout can i get?

a lot more

from being my boyfriend

that's if you don't have a girlfriend...

ugh your so pushy

and no i don't have a girlfriend and I kinda wish i do

lmao so is it official??