♡ 8 ♡ ‹‹ devouring ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   I looked over at Dream, who was peacefully sleeping on my couch, in an elegant position. His hair was carefully draped over his forehead and his hands were under the cushion which he was currently resting his head on. I smiled at the sight.

   As soon as the kettle had done it's job, I poured the water into the pasta and turned the gas on. I set a timer on the oven, so I wouldn't forget about the pasta and I moved onto heating the ready-made pasta sauce. It didn't take long, only about 30 minutes before everything was cooked, cooled and ready to eat. I dished the pasta and the sauce out into two bowls and looked over to Dream. He was still resting comfortably, in a deep sleep.

   I felt bad waking him up, but he hadn't eaten in a while and plane food wasn't the most nutritious or the nicest in general. I walked across the apartment to the couch and gently shook Dream. He mumbled something inaudibly and shuffled on the sofa. I shook him a little harder and he groaned. 'What? I'm still tired!' he mumbled groggily, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve.

   'I've made spaghetti for the both of us-' I started, but Dream was already off the sofa and was walking to the table. I giggled when I noticed his hair. It was sticking up in all directions, and it looked kinda like he had been sleeping for decades. Dream sat down and grabbed a fork. He looked up to see me giggling and he rolled his eyes. 'What?'

   'Your hair,' I replied, managing to suppress my laughter. As I thought he would, he ran a hand through his hair and attempted to flatten the locks which were sticking up, to no avail. I chuckled at his attempt and he scoffed.

   'I'm sure you look like that after you've slept,' Dream argued, shovelling pasta in his mouth, in not the most civilised way.

   'No, I always look perfect when I wake up.'

   Dream scoffed again. 'Well we'll see about that...'

   I slid into the chair opposite him and watched him slurp the spaghetti into his mouth. I grabbed a fork and joined in.

   Soon enough it turned into a race. I mean, we were definitely mature adults, but this was too fun to stop. Dream had his face inches from the bowl and was scooping spaghetti into his mouth, in the most competitive manner, while I attempted to copy him, but failing since I was dying of laughter.

   Dream obviously finished first, but he made the most mess. He had tomato sauce all around his mouth, down his neck, and on his top. Luckily, he hadn't ruined the tablecloth, otherwise I would have gone off the deep end.

   'If you don't mind, I'd better take a shower,' Dream said readily, standing up and taking his bowl to the sink. 'Yeah you should, I'd rather not have tomato sauce around my apartment,' I joked. Dream chuckled lightly. 'It just around the corner,' I indicated, and Dream left the room.

   Sometimes Dream could be such a child, I thought to myself. Was he always that competitive? I rolled my eyes, finishing my pasta. I walked over to the sink, washed the bowls and stacked them in the dishwasher.

   I quietly hummed to myself, thinking about how it would be funny to see Dream's daily habits and things which he did, especially the ones we disagreed on. I heard the shower turn on, as the pipes always rattled and hummed. It wasn't the most comforting of noises, but I could make do. I walked back over to where Dream took his nap, and I fixed the cushions.

   I turned the T.V. on and just chilled for a bit on the sofa. I had almost forgotten that Dream liked me more than a friend. Almost.

   But it was too drastic to forget. 

__________♥__________

A.N: This book is #10 in dreamnotfound! I'm literally gobsmacked! \^o^/ Thank you all so much! <3

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡