♡ 14 ♡ ‹‹ kissing ››

__________♥__________

DISCORD - @Sapnap#****

did you know that dream wears glasses??

yes..

why?? 

well why didn't you tell me?

i didn't think it was an important detail about him...?

but he looks sooo good in glasses!

what

do you have a glasses fetish or something lmao

what?! no! 

it's just..

just what

oh never mind 

bye

wow you just left me like that

okay

__________♥__________

   'So what are we doing today George? Are you going to drag me to yet another theme park?'

   I laughed, but shook my head. 'No, I think I've had enough of theme parks, unless you want to go...?' I hinted, but Dream shook his head with vigour. After a few moments of silence, where I tried to think of something fun or productive to do, I came up with nothing.

   'I guess we can just sit around today. Maybe watch a film or something,' I suggested, and Dream perked up to the idea, I wasn't sure why.

   'Can I cuddle with you?' Dream asked, his face innocent and pleading. He pushed his glasses up his nose slightly, and my answer was set in stone.

   'Fine,' I replied, shortly. I couldn't believe that I had given in to Dream and his plea to cuddle me.

   'So we are just going to binge watch Netflix for the next 6 hours?' I confirmed, closing all the blinds and curtains around the ground floor, and then collapsing on the sofa, to the right of Dream.

   I turned on Netflix and scrolled through a lot of cringy romance comedies, finally settling on one. I pressed my back further into the couch and Dream looked longingly towards me. It only just clicked on what I had agreed to do.

   I grunted, shuffling closer to Dream, feeling his arm wrap around my shoulder. I felt uncomfortable, yet his touch was comforting. I tried to focus on what was happening in the film, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Dream face.

   His skin radiated the fluorescent light emitted by the screen, his eyes bright and quite beautiful. His hair looked as it always did. Messy, but perfect. His glasses framed his face in a mesmerising fashion, making me want to stare at him all day.

   I couldn't tear my eyes away, until his eyes met mine. He smirked at the fact I had been watching him, and I immediately looked away.

__________♥__________

   Quite a few hours later, we were both exhausted mentally and physically, despite the fact we had done nothing all day. I checked the time on my phone, and realised it was already 7pm. The sun had set, and all we had eaten were sweets, chocolate, and crisps. Frankly, I felt sick.

   On reflex, I leaned closer into Dream's side, shivering as a gust of chilly air entered through the window behind the couch. Dream noticed, and grabbed his hoodie, handing it to me.

   I hesitated as I draped the hoodie over my head, stretching my arms out, realising that my hands never appeared. Dream chuckled and lifted my hands by the wrist, the hoodie drooping around it. 'Aww look! You are so small!' Dream exclaimed, and I snatched my arms back from out of his grasp.

   'I'm not that small...' I responded, as Dream pulled me closer into his chest. Wait, what was happening?! I was cuddling with Dream on a sofa at 7pm, watching a film neither of us were actually paying attention to. So why were we still here?

   'What are we even doing right now?' I asked giggling at the fact we were slumped on the sofa the entire day, doing nothing.

   'We are binge watching Netflix, George. We have been for the past 6 hours.'

   'But are we actually watching the movie, or is this just an excuse to cuddle me?' I asked, my eyes landing on Dream. He murmured something, and I could feel his heartbeat quicken. 'Maybe, maybe not,' he mumbled, almost inaudibly.

   The protagonist and the love interest kissed, and the film credits rolled on screen. The room darkened considerably, as Dream turned off the T.V.

    He turned towards me, and all of a sudden I was breath taken. The pale rays of moonlight beamed through the window onto his face, making him glow slightly. His eyes reflected the light intricately, focused entirely on me.

    I felt my heartbeat quicken and my stomach erupt in a way I had never felt before. It was overwhelming, but it drew me closer to him. He began to get closer, inch by inch and I followed, until we were only centimetres apart.

   'May I?' Dream asked softly, his fingers lifting my chin, so we could make eye contact. I froze. I couldn't do this?! I didn't like him, and this was wasn't right. But it felt so right. I subconsciously nodded, my mind screaming at me, telling me to stop whilst my heart lead my actions.

   Dream pulled my face to his gently and our lips met. I felt bolts of electricity run through my veins as we kissed, and I immediately pulled away. What had I just done? I leant in, to kiss Dream one more time, this time he deepened the kiss, and I ran my hands through his hair as he cupped my chin.

   I just kissed Dream. It was all over. I just kissed someone I had no feelings for twice, and I was too scared to tell them anything. I pulled away and sat there for a couple of seconds, breathing heavily. Then it all just hit me like a truck.

   I ran to my bedroom with only Dream on my mind. Dream. The one person who I cared deeply about. I was going to lose him forever no matter what. I should have known something like this would have happened if we did the dare and met up. I even knew that Dream liked me way before he agreed to fly over. This whole charade was my fault. I should have rejected him earlier, then things wouldn't have been so hard for him, or for myself.

   I had messed everything up, beyond repair. I wanted to go downstairs to talk things through with Dream, but I was still afraid, as I always was.

   I now had tears rolling down my cheeks, as I fiddled with the duvet, hoping it would give me some sense of comfort. I would constantly look at the door of my room, hoping Dream would walk in and comfort me like last time, but I knew in my head that he wouldn't. 

__________♥__________

A.N: Yup, this story hasn't ended yet (don't hate me please! It will all end happy, I promise) Next chapter out in a few days :3

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡