♡ 4 ♡ ‹‹ editing ››

__________♥__________

DISCORD - @Dream#****

hey

george

geroge

GEORGE

OH GEORGE

what do you want

have you edited death swap 4

i was going to do it today

hm sure you were..

was that all you wanted

no

i'm going to sit and watch you edit the video

what?!

you do realise it takes about 5 hours, right

yes

so you are going to sit in a call with me and watch me edit for 5 hours

mhm

sometimes i doubt you even have a life outside of youtube

i do have a life!

i have you

did you ever think about whether i wanted you there

meh i don't care

you seriously think i like listening and editing your voice for 5 hours?

now you are going to be yapping alongside me as well

come on george

we all know how you have like no motivation to do anything

you are such a procrastinator

am not!

don't try to deny it

ok fine, you can watch me edit for 5 hours

but it's not going to be interesting, and i'm not going to talk much

hm fine by me

well get into ts then, i don't have all day!

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   I groaned as Dream joined my TeamSpeak. Editing was such a pain. Recording the video was the fun part, and the editing was the annoying and mind numbingly boring part which was also essential. I didn't know how Dream did it, editing videos on time. It was actually tough to keep up motivation, but Dream was always there for me.

   'Come on Georgie, get to editing!'

   'Did you seriously just come here to annoy me?!'

   'No, I came here to keep you company.'

   I just kinda ignored his sweet response, rolling my eyes. I opened up the editing software and imported the footage. I began to cut it up and delete the boring parts., while Dream was chatting away about something I wasn't really paying attention to. 'So, George, what do you think?'

   'Huh?' I grunted, still very involved in choosing the right music for certain parts. 'You weren't listening were you.'

   'Well I did tell you, I'm not the best at multitasking...'

   Dream sighed. 'I'll tell you again. They decided that people can stay in other people's houses. Did you know that?'

   'Mhm.'

   'And they don't have to stay in the garden, they can stay overnight...'

   'Yeah...'

   'And monkeys are purple and live on the moon.'

   'Of course... wait what?!'

   Dream just wheezed, while I sat awkwardly laughing with him. 'It's okay George, I know you are trying to edit...'

   'Yeah,' I replied, turning back to my other monitor. 'It's just...' Dream started.

   I hummed after a few seconds of Dream not finishing his sentence. 'What were you gonna say?'

   'The last time we met up, it was while the virus was still spreading. I didn't really get enough time to spend with you. I didn't really plan our first meet up to be in those circumstances... Ugh... What I'm trying to say is, I want to come back to England and spend some more time with you George, in person!'

   I gasped, my mind completely involved in what Dream was saying. 'You want to come and stay in England for a bit, with me?' I whispered, with shock and amazement. That was actually the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth. 'Well, yes. That's if you don't mind me staying with you...'

   'I don't mind at all! Sorry, I mean... it will be fun. It's a shame Sapnap can't come though...' Texas was in lockdown, after the virus began spreading locally. 'I guess I'll go and book some plane tickets then...' Dream replied, leaving the TeamSpeak.

   I couldn't believe what had just taken place within the last 10 minutes.

   Dream was coming to England, to spend time with me! 

__________♥__________

A.N: Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the others, but the first few chapters were quite long, so I hope those compensate! :)

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡