♡ 18 ♡ ‹‹ forgiving ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   The 23rd of October rolled by, and I got up at 8am and got dressed before breakfast. I wanted to become a bit more proactive, as I had already run out of pre-recorded videos for my YouTube channel, and I had to start working on the next video for it to be out in time.

   I was, however, unsure about what to make my video about. I usually recorded them with Dream or Sapnap, but I was in that point in my life when I wanted as little interaction as humanly possible, so I decided I might as well record a challenge video, to see how many bedwars games I could win in an hour. Lame, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else.

   My toast popped out the toaster, as I scrolled through my YouTube channel. 6 mil subs, and I hadn't said a word. I hadn't even noticed out of grief. I closed YouTube on my phone and sat down to eat. Before I could finish one slice of toast, I had opened my phone again, this time onto Discord.

   Ever since I had figured out my feelings for Dream, I could only think of him when I had nothing better to think about. He was just always on my mind. I kept wondering whether he still liked me, or if we could ever become a couple. The anticipation was figuratively tearing me apart.

   Had Dream blocked me on my alt? I was curious to find out, but I didn't want to send a badly written message, then risk him seeing it. I typed out 'hi', my finger hovering over the send button, before I gained a bit of confidence and hit the button, only to find out he still had me blocked. I wave of disappointment came over me, and I ate my toast in silence.

__________♥__________

Dream

__________♥__________

   I stood outside George's apartment, the air was still and the breeze from the window cooled the atmosphere. I felt sick to my stomach, out of nerves and fear. Was George going to reject me? Was he going to make me go back to the hotel? Would he hate me for the rest of my life?

   One part of my brain replied with a yes to all of these questions, however the rest of my brain told me that I still had a chance. I sucked up all my negative thoughts, and raised my hand to knock on the door.

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   Who was at my front door at 8:30am? Probably the postman with some kind of amazon package, though I couldn't remember what I had ordered recently. I quickly finished my toast, speed-walking to the door, and opening it.

   There he stood, like an angel. His slightly curly hair shone in the light from the window, complimenting his beautiful eyes perfectly, though his smile lacked confidence, he was a sight for sore eyes. We stood, just basking in the presence of one another before he asked an important question. 'Can I come inside?'

   I nodded with vigour. Maybe this was the chance to redeem myself. Butterflies swarmed my stomach, as he dropped his bags by the door. The door shut, leaving the house blissfully quiet, as Dream took in his surroundings. He sighed with a hint of pleasure to his voice, which placed a smile on my face.

   He turned towards me, and I fiddled with my fingers, hoping my face wasn't heating up as much as I thought it was. 'George, I will say this again. We need to talk,' Dream began, hesitating as I twitched slightly. I exhaled, to calm myself, and opened my mouth to speak. 'Sit down,' I replied, indicating to the couch. A large smile grew on his face, as he strolled over, sitting on the sofa with me by his side.

   I tried to think what to say, but nothing came to my mind until the last second. 'Look, I'm sorry,' Dream apologised as I opened my mouth to do the exact same thing.

   'No no no, it's not your fault. It's mine. I've been unfair to you, and I never meant to hurt you. I was trying to do the opposite, but I was oblivious up until the breaking point. It turns out I do like you, and I know you will never forgive me for what I said and did, but I thought I'd tell you anyway. Again, I'm sorry,' I blurted out, messing up some of the words along the way. I felt tears welling in my eyes from apologising in such a meaningful way.

   Dream shuffled closer to me. 'I accept your apology. Apart from the bit where you said it was all your fault. I pushed you into confessing and talking before you were ready to talk to me. I was just being impatient, as I had waited a really long 3 days for you to understand yourself, but I now understand that you needed more time, and I should have given you that. Also, I forgive you. It's hard to admit this but I still like you as well. Words can't explain how sorry I am.' Dream was in tears, as he stuttered through his apology.

   'Then maybe this can.'

   I leant in closer to Dream, feeling his warm breath on my face. He inhaled sharply, just then understanding what I meant by that statement. I looked into his eyes to ask for consent, and he nodded, leaning closer to me. I hooked one of my legs over his, bringing my hands up to cup his face. Our lips connected as my eyes flickered shut. 

__________♥__________

A.N: Wow that couch has been through a lot! 0_0 Update in a few days :)

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡