♡ 10 ♡ ‹‹ flying ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   We got our tickets verified and Dream wasn't talking at all. It was usually him who broke the silence, however he wasn't saying one word. I grabbed a map from the stand and opened it up.

   'Here are the main rollercoasters that I want to take you on. There is the one on the left side, Colossus. It's Greek related and not so high up, so I think you'll like it. Then there's Nemesis Inferno. It's a really good one with lots of loop the loops, and it's a bit high, but that's okay. Then there's The Swarm, my favourite. It goes really high, but it's really long and smooth. That's the one that I hope you'll go on with me,' I chatted, not even caring if Dream was listening to what I was saying or not.

   'I'm not going on any of them,' he muttered, stubbornly. Of course he was going to be like that. I guess I had dragged him here against his will and was talking about taking him on rollercoasters, even though he had a fear of heights.

   'Come on Dream, at least try Colossus, it doesn't even go that high!' I explained, with a pleading tone to my voice. I looked up into his eyes, and he stared back for a second and then looked away.

   'Fine, but you owe me.'

   'What do I owe you?'

   'I don't know, buy me something.'

   I sighed, but agreed. Dream would always drive a hard bargain if he lost anything. 'I'll buy you a corn on the cob.'

   'With butter?'

   I giggled at how innocent and excited Dream sounded at my delicious offer. 'With butter,' I confirmed grinning. 'We need to head to Colossus now, before the queues become long,' I stated, dragging Dream by his sleeve. 'Ok ok, chill,' Dream huffed, trying to keep up with me as I dragged him.

   We arrived at the entrance, and we were in luck. The queue was only 5 minutes long, and there were barely any people waiting as well. It looked like they were troubleshooting the ride, just to see if it was safe to run with passengers.

   We chilled in the line for a few minutes, before they opened the ride and people began walking along, to where we could drop off our bags and board the rollercoaster. Dream was very tense, and I could tell. 'Don't worry, you'll be absolutely fine. I'll be right beside you the whole time,' I reassured, which lightened the mood a bit. We slid into the 4th pair of seats, pulling the brace down over our stomach. The employees came by, pushing the brace down further, just to see if it was tight enough.

   Dream began rattling his brace, and looked at me with genuine fear in his eyes. 'You are not going to fall out, look mine does that as well,' I said, rattling mine in return. He smiled at me, but that smile didn't last long, as the rollercoaster began moving.

   'George... what am I doing...? George, answer me...'

   'Relax Dream, you are going to be fine.'

   'You've said that already.'

   'Well I mean it.'

   I felt the fresh air hit my face in a refreshing way. I looked towards Dream who had his eyes squeezed shut. His knuckles were turning red from holding onto the metal bar with so much force. I patted his shoulder and he meekly opened an eye looking towards me. 'George, if I throw up, it's your fault,' he mumbled, as the speed picked up.

   All of a sudden we were soaring through the air and my hair was off my forehead. I squinted, as my eyes watered from the amount of wind. I was thrown around in my seat, then we hit a corkscrew, and Dream's face became pale, almost as pale as mine. I felt slightly worried, as I acknowledged the fact that we were nowhere near the end.

   The ride swooped down the floor, making my stomach drop, and then the rails lifted, pressing me into my seat further. I smiled with the adrenaline coursing through my veins. We hit another corkscrew and I felt slightly dizzy as the ride came to a stop.

   Dream's eyes were still pressed shut, almost like he was resisting opening them. 'Is it over?' he asked with the smallest voice I've heard from him before. 'Yes,' I replied, pulling the safety bars over my head. I got out my seat and grabbed our bags from the side cubbies. Dream was still in his seat, only just about managing to open his eyes.

   'Were we high up?' he asked, peeling himself from the seat. He nearly fell over, grabbing my sleeve for support. I wasn't the strongest, so he almost pulled me over too. 'We weren't as high as some other rides...' I said, trying to comfort his fear.

   'You owe me a corn on the cob. With butter.'

   'Of course, you look like you need it,' I chuckled, as we left the ride.

   'My mouth is so dry,' Dream stated, licking his lips. 'Have you never been on a rollercoaster before?! The wind completely dries out your mouth,' I pointed out, actually amazed at how oblivious he was.

   'Honestly, I don't go on rides often.'

   'I could tell.'

   As we navigated the gift shop, my eyes fell on the photo that was taken of us while riding the rollercoaster. I burst out laughing. Dream had his eyes shut and mouth wide open, as if he was screaming. It was a very peculiar face. I was smiling, looking like I was actually enjoying myself.

   I payed for the photo, no matter how much Dream yelled at me. 'I look like an idiot!' Dream complained, as we walked out of the store. 'Hm, maybe because you are one?' I responded, laughing.

   'Not funny.'

   'It is funny, and I'm going to send it to Sapnap, so he can enjoy it.' Dream snorted in surprise, making me smirk.

   'So now you're bullying me?'

   'Nah, maybe just a little.'

__________♥__________

A.N: There's still so much more to the trip, but I can't fit it all into 1000 words, so here is the first part! Next part out next week :)

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡