♡ 5 ♡ ‹‹ catfishing ››

(Vote pretty please with a cherry on the top (★ ω ★))

__________♥__________

DISCORD - @Dream#****

hey george

i got plane tickets

i'm gonna land on the 12th around like 10am for u so be there to pick me up pls

no you are gonna have to take an uber

:(

haha jk i'll be there dw

:)

__________♥__________

   'Hey Sapnap, I'm recording, what was your video idea?' I asked genuinely interested. It wasn't usually Sapnap who came up with the ideas, so I was hoping this rare opportunity would pay off. 'So I was thinking you should catfish Dream...' Sapnap started, and before he could carry on, I snorted, quite loudly as well.

   'What?'

   'Yeah, you should catfish Dream. See if he is a loyal boyfriend.'

   'Haha, I don't know whether Dream would be too pleased with us if he finds out...'

   'Eh, Dream won't care. He'll probably find it funny to be honest.'

   'Okay... I have a twitter alt we can use... I'm going to find a profile picture of a cute girl.' I opened google and began searching for cute girls, until Sapnap stopped me.

   'Wait! I have another idea! We could catfish him as a guy!'

   'What?! That won't work at all!'

   'Well it would be funny if it did.'

   I giggled to myself. Dream wouldn't fall for the guy if he was actually straight, so basically, this was just calling him out for being gay.

   'Okay, if you insist. You find a picture of a cute guy, I don't think I'm much help in that sector.'

   'Are you sure about that?'

   I rolled my eyes, as Sapnap laughed at his own joke. I prepared the profile, changing the profile to @chasetheace after some thought. I thought it was a pretty good name. I knew that Dream wouldn't fall for anyone obviously trying to get with him, so I had to be subtle. I smiled to myself, trying to think about how Dream would react if he actually fell for this fake guy and I told him it was me.

   'Okay George, how about this picture?' He sent me a photo of a pretty good-looking guy. 'Hm that's good.'

   Now, it was time to privately message him on his secret alt account. 'Just say that you are a friend of mine, and that I said you guys were pretty good for each other,' Sapnap suggested, helpfully. I readily agreed and started writing a message.

__________♥__________

TWITTER - @nightmareondreamstreet

uh hey, is this dream?  my friend Nick told me to dm you

he thinks we are meant to be lmao

hi, yeah that sounds like something sapnap would do tbh, sorry lol

__________♥__________

   Sapnap scoffed, at how Dream called him out. I just laughed. 'So far so good, George. You are doing this better than I would!'

   'Yes, I am amazing at fooling people.'