♡ 17 ♡ ‹‹ thinking ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   Dream let me go, however I clutched onto him for a little while longer. 'See you, George,' he mumbled, with heavy emotion. He picked up his bags and left through the front door. I collapsed on the sofa, uncontrollable tears running down my face. I fumbled in my pocket for my phone, only to realise that he had blocked me in all social media. It was fair, though. After all I had done to him.

   I dropped my phone on the couch, and lay down on the floor, feeling a little dizzy. Maybe I was just overwhelmed by all that had happened today. I took a few deep breaths to compose myself, as I stared at the ceiling.

   All of a sudden my phone buzzed, and I sat up, quickly grabbing it. It was Dream. But he thought he was messaging Chase. 

__________♥__________

TWITTER - @nightmareondreamstreet

oh my god

i don't know what to do

what happened??

i left george.

why?!

we are just not working 

did something else happen?

are you there?

no, nothing else happened 

i just left

okay 

what do i do?

book a hotel 

then go and talk to him in a few days 

he should have figured himself out by then

thank you chase 

you have always been there for me 

no problem 

i wish you luck man

__________♥__________

   A few days passed, and things were quiet. Dream still had me blocked, but I was in close contact with him through my catfish account. 

   The cycle was the same pretty much every day. I'd have a nightmare about Dream leaving, wake up in a cold sweat, realise that the nightmare was reality, cry about it, eat, and then mope around the apartment all day until it was time to sleep again. 

   It was driving me crazy. Why couldn't I figure myself out? Were feelings always this hard to understand? How did Dream accept the fact he had feeling for me? Did I even like Dream myself? 

   Most of these questions went unanswered. All apart from the last one. 

   It was 3:42pm on the 22nd of October, and I sat myself down to think about my feelings. Dream. The most beautiful man I knew. He was also polite, caring, patient and generous. I giggled slightly when I remembered when he gifted me $5000 to spend on Amazon. 

   The thing was, I could easily see Dream and I dating. It was constantly in the back of my mind. I really didn't know what I'd do without him, since I wasn't coping very well at the time. It all clicked into place. 

   I liked Dream. Heck, I loved Dream. He made me happy, a dream come true. 

__________♥__________

Dream

__________♥__________

   I sat in my hotel room, awaiting a reply from Chase. I had managed three days without George, in a small hotel room. I lay down on my bed, my hands resting in my hoodie pocket. I felt something with a papery texture, so I pulled it out and unfolded it. 

__________♥__________

   Dream I'm so sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am. If something happens, then remember that I know you will probably never forgive me, but I'm just confused. I've never felt this way around someone the way I've felt around you. It's quite new to me, especially with a guy.

I'm not the best at love, and I know that, nobody needs to tell me. If you like me then there's no point. I'm just going to end up hurting you no matter how hard we try to make it work. It's just how I am. If I could change it I would.

Thank you for all the fun times we've had together. I love you.

George 

__________♥__________

   All of a sudden, I felt really bad for forcing him to tell me his feelings. He was obviously confused and overwhelmed with everything, and I didn't help the issue. I read the letter again and again, and it brought a tear to my eye. 

   After everything, I still loved him. That deep connection I had with him, wasn't broken in any way. Even though he hurt me, I couldn't leave him for the world. It was my fault he was in conflict, so I should be the one to help him out of it, whether I got hurt or not. 

   There was a point in loving George. Because I knew there was a small chance that he could love me back. I just had to ask him in person. 

__________♥__________

A.N: Update in two days I think :) How was this chapter? 

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡