♡ 2 ♡ ‹‹ recording ››

__________♥__________

TEXT MESSAGE - Dream

we are recording death swap today right?

hello?

im trying to sleep what is wrong with you

oh sorry I forgot it was early for you

now im going to lose

you were going to lose anyway

we are recording in 3 hours right?

yes

okay cool you can sleep now

thank you

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   A few hours later, I was chilling in TeamSpeak, waiting for Dream to start, so we could record our fourth death swap. I had this great idea to do it in the nether, but Dream pitched in that there were huge lava lakes that were impossible to survive. I fixed this by adjusting some code, so that the lave lakes wouldn't be over ten blocks wide. I was just loading the world that Dream and I were going to play on, when all of a sudden, something happened.

   'Ahhhhhhh!' someone yelled, making my jump considerably. Out of reflex, I screamed as well, even louder and more high-pitched. My heart was pumping with adrenaline, as I looked to see who it was that rudely interrupted the peaceful atmosphere. 'Oh my god,' they spoke, and I didn't need to check anymore. 'Dream, your such an idiot,' I said, breathlessly, still recovering from jumping out of my skin. 'You scared me,' he replied, sounding genuinely creeped.

   'What, I scared you?! You literally just turned up and started yelling, you should have expected me to scream,' I reasoned, kinda angrily. 'It was just a joke, chill,' Dream replied, back to his usual self. I grumbled inaudibly, and turned back to the monitor. 'So are we going to record, or not?' I asked, a little aggressively. 'I'm on the server, you can start recording. I ran a command that teleported us to random areas and started recording.

   I did my intro and we began collecting materials. I had thought through quite a few strategies. I decided that collecting gold would be quite important for tolls and armour, and also so that piglins wouldn't attack me. I decided that I would also look for some structure, and hope to find iron, so I could make myself a shield. Before the first swap, I made a gold chestplate and boots. As soon as it swapped, I heard Dream sigh in frustration. I realised that he had found a Bastion and hadn't the time to loot it yet. I crowed over Dream for a bit, before I looted the chests, to realise it had some decent stuff.

   'No way!' I heard Dream gape, like he had found something gobsmacking. It was probably just another bastion or something. I paid no attention. Inside the chest, there was a single iron ingot perfect for a shield, and some golden leggings, enchanted with protection III. There was a block of gold, which I could use to complete my armour and some tools. There was also some gilded blackstone, which was useless. I quickly made my shield and mined some more blocks, as we swapped again. I was giggling at my good fortune, and began to build up. I had decided to attempt to kill Dream, by inflicting him with fall damage.

   There was the ten second countdown and I built up a few more blocks before re-arranging my inventory. 'I'm so ready to kill you, George.'

   'Hah, there's no way you can survive this,' I gloated, throwing myself off the astronomically tall tower, as I switched places with Dream. For a second, the only thing I could hear were skeleton bones, until everything loaded and I realised that Dream had trapped me in a hole with over five wither skeletons, I held up my shield, knowing there was no way I could mine through the walls without getting killed. The swaps were becoming more frequent so I hoped that My shield would last me around three minutes.

   'George?!' Dream exclaimed. I laughed at how surprised his voice sounded. 'How the hell did you not die? I found a fortress, for god's sake! I can't believe I found one now and not when I'm speed running!'

   'I have a shield Dream, I have a shield.'

   'No way, what?! They could have killed you!'

   'The fall damage should have killed you, what did you do?'

   'I fell in the lava,' Dream responded smugly. 'You take less fall damage depending on how deep the lava is.' I sighed in frustration, constantly eyeing the durability on my shield, it was now approaching half-way. 'Now I'm just going to sit here and wait for you to die,' Dream said, snootily. I panicked, was I really going to lose to Dream again?!

   The durability on my shield was dangerously low and the ten second timer had still not appeared in chat. I made a sound and Dream just wheezed. 'Oh George, you're going to die! This one is my win, babe.'

   I shivered at the pet name. I was still bothered by it, and I was probably never going to get over it. I gasped when the ten second timer came up in chat, at the same time my shield broke. Dream started chuckling menacingly, which genuinely creeped me out. I ate some food, so I was full hunger, however my health was decreasing quite fast. I squeaked as it swapped and realised that I had survived with one heart. I still had the withering effect, so I ate again to regenerate.

I placed my hand on my heart, feeling the quickened beat. 'Take the 'L' babe!' I shouted, as Dream began mumbling 'no no no no!'

   It wasn't long before his death message appeared in chat. I slapped my desk and cheered. Dream slammed his fists on his desk, and I could hear the rattling of his chair as he stood up. All of a sudden I heard a faint shout.

   'Screw you, George.'

__________♥__________

Dream

__________♥__________

   A few minutes, later I was back at my desk. Sometimes I got overly angry and had to leave before I broke something. I sat back in my chair, rolling my eyes. George was still giggling at my loss. 'Okay fine, you won, does that make you happy? Can you stop giggling like a girl?' George immediately shut up, to my satisfaction.

   The call was silent for a few seconds, as George stopped recording. Suddenly I remembered that I had been meaning to ask George about what happened the other day.

   'George, why did you... um... blow me an... air kiss?' I trailed off, hoping he wouldn't overreact. Everything was silent for a few seconds, but it felt like hours. George hummed in response, like he didn't really want to answer. 'I was just... just messing with you...' he replied, cautiously. 'Okay,' I confirmed, happy with the response he gave. I guess I just wasn't used to seeing the flirty side of George.

   It was almost like he was a whole different person.  

__________♥__________

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡