♡ 21 ♡ ‹‹ daring ›› (𝐩𝐭.𝟐)

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   'OK Dream, truth or dare?' Bad, questioned, raising an eyebrow. Dream replied with dare, and I was preparing myself for Bad to make us kiss or something, but instead he said something else. 'Dream, eat the spiciest thing in George's apartment.'

   Dream sighed, but stood up anyway. 'George?'

   'Yes, let me go find something spicy.'

   I walked into our kitchen, and skimmed the shelves looking for something like chilli sauce, however I wasn't a great fan of spice myself, so I doubted that I had anything. Then I remembered Nando's perinaise.

   Occasionally, my dad came round, and he was a great spice fan, so I kept a bottle of extra spicy perinaise on the shelves. I moved a couple of jars, grabbed, it, snatched a desert spoon, and I immediately brought them back to Dream. Dream groaned when he saw what I was holding. 'Are you serious George?! I thought you were on my side, and bring me something mild that looked spicy!'

   'A dare is a dare, Dream. Now eat the extra hot perinaise!'

   Dream mumbled inaudibly, squeezing the pinkish sauce onto the spoon. My grin grew wider as he opened his mouth, and ate it in one bite. I could see that he was trying to swallow it as quickly as possible, however it was still going to burn his throat. A few seconds later, he was yelling.

   'What the hell! Oh my god! My mouth, my throat, HELP ME GEORGE, it's on fire!'

   I ran to get some milk and poured him a glass, and I could hear him thundering down the stairs behind me. He grabbed it from my hand and downed it the fastest I've ever seen a human drink a glass of milk.

   'George, I hate you so much.'

   'Nah, you love me.'

   I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and we left the glass by the sink, returning back upstairs to our friends. Dream was still a little out of breath since that sauce was very spicy, or it was the kiss. All of them were still laughing.

   'Dream your face is so red!'

   'Hahaha tomato.'

   'I'm glad my face didn't go that shade.'

   Dream scoffed, looking at himself in the mirror beside my bed, his eyes widening slightly. He did look a little more pink than usual. Dream went to go splash water on his face, while we just chatted. He was back a couple minutes later, his hair a little damp. I would have played with it, but that would have connotations of love, so I decided to leave that thought.

   'Skeppy. Truth or dare?'

   'Dare.'

   'Don't speak for half an hour.'

   Skeppy exclaimed. 'Then I won't be able to dare anyone else! You can't do that?!'

   'Shush. Your time starts now.'

    Skeppy grunted with an annoyed look on his face. Bad just laughed at how disgruntled he looked and Sapnap chuckled in response. Since Skeppy had just been dared not to talk for half an hour, he couldn't give the next dare, so that role was passed onto Sapnap.

   'Okay Bad, truth or dare?'

   'Well you have all said dare, so I'm going to say it as well!'

   'Hmm, go to your neighbour's house and... uhh... ask for a tin of soup. Yeah, ask for a tin of soup.'

   'What?! Why?'

   'Because it's a dare,' Sapnap responded smugly. Bad got up off his chair. 'Fine. I might take a while 'cause I have to put layers on, it's cold outside. In the meantime, I'm going to give you a dare, Snapittus Mappitus.'

   'Okay, bet you are as bad as Skeppy.'

   Skeppy opened his mouth, but immediately stopped himself. We all chuckled.

   'I dare you to go in the shower with your clothes on, not dry yourself, and come back to you chair and sit on it. You can only dry yourself after the game has finished.'

   Sapnap groaned in return. 'I take that back, you are way better at daring than Skeppy is.'

   Skeppy flashed his middle finger at Sapnap, who snickered. 'Alright I'm going for a shower. Give me a few minutes.'

   Bad and Sapnap muted their mics and headed off to where they were dared to go. It was just  Skeppy, Dream and I in the call, but Skeppy couldn't talk, so technically it was just Dream and I.

   'So Dream, how was your day?' I asked, purposely ignoring Skeppy, who gave a cry of indignation. Dream and I held in our laughter, and had a small talk, before the two arrived on time. Bad was in his jacket, holding a tin of what looked like tomato soup. Sapnap was drenched, his t-shirt sagging, and his hair plastered to his forehead. 'Bad, I hate you!' he yelled, but Bad just giggled in reply.

   'Alright George, you've had it easy, I dare you to make out with Dream in a closet.'

   Now this was what we had been waiting for. A small smile grew on my face, as I stood up, helping Dream up at the same time. I unplugged my earphones that Dream, and I were sharing and connected a speaker, so we could hear them. We began walking to the closet, until Sapnap shouted. 'We all know you and Dream are just going to sit in there and do nothing.'

   'So what?'

   'Just kiss, in front of us.'

   'So no making out?'

   'Yeah that was a little too far,' Sapnap agreed. 'Plus I don't really want to watch my two best friends making out.'

   I had to hold back my laughter, as we both sat down together. Right here right now, it was happening. We both slowly, but surely, closed the gap between us and our lips connected. There were some cries of exclamation, and I smiled into the kiss. Dream pulled my closer by the waist, while I traced his jawline with my fingertips. I so badly wanted to break the kiss, to see what all their reactions were, but I maintained it.

   I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and I heard him inhale sharply. I was a little cautious that I may have taken a little too far, however he wasn't fazed. We made out for a little longer, before breaking the kiss, and turning to see our friends' reactions.

   Sapnap looked utterly grossed out and shocked. Bad has his hands over his face, peeking between his fingers to see if we had finished. Skeppy had left his chair.

   'Dream, I thought you had a crush on someone...?'

   'I am dating them.'

   'Well then why did you fully make out with George,' he asked, his voice cracking slightly.

   'Because that's who I'm dating. George.'

   Sapnap opened and closed his mouth like a fish. 'Please tell me you are joking...?'

   'Haha, we are dating. You just got trolled!' I yelled, leaving Dream and I in fits of giggles. 

__________♥__________

A.N: 20K reads?! I'm gobsmacked. I can't thank you all enough :) This chapter took thorough planning TwT, only a couple chapters left >.<

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡