♡ 9 ♡ ‹‹ deceiving ››

__________♥__________

Dream

__________♥__________

   'George, where are we going?'

   It was the next morning and George was insisting that we do something. I wasn't too bothered by it, as I had slept really well, and my jetlag had fixed itself. What I was most annoyed about was the fact he wouldn't tell me where we were going.

   'I'm not telling you, I've said that twice now.'

   I grumbled as I shifted my position in the left side of the car. It still confused me as to why American cars had the steering wheel on the left and English cars, on the right.

   'But I want to know!' I whined, hoping that George would eventually give in.

   'I'm not ruining the surprise for you,' George rolled his eyes. 'As much as you try to persuade me, I'm not giving in!'

   I sniffed with irritation. Why was George always like this? So secretive... I guess I had to switch to plan B.

   'I'll give you $50 if you tell me where you're taking me,' I enticed, grinning. George did nothing but raise an eyebrow, his eyes still fixed to the road ahead of us. He smiled, probably at how determined I was to know before we got there.

   'Sorry Dream, you're money won't get you anywhere this time.' He laughed with victory. That was it, I had no plan C. I had lost.

   George finally turned to face me, as we waited in front of a roundabout. 'Don't look so sad, you'll find out when we get there. I turned away from George to look out of the window. If George wasn't going to tell me, then I might as well figure it out myself before we got there. I opened google maps on my phone, but George spoke before I could even do anything.

   'We are not even close, Dream,' he giggled at my despair.

   I huffed, putting my phone away, and watch as the road that we were on, merged into a motorway. I watched the trees fly by, and counted the lamp posts. The sun was just rising from in front of us, so the car was filled with hues of orange, yellow and pink light.

   The journey felt like hours, and George ad I weren't even talking. I had got up to 361 lamp posts and I had no patience to count anymore. I turned to George, as we exited the motorway. I was half tempted to ask again, where we were going, but I refrained. I knew by this point that I would get no answer out of George.

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   I hummed as we left the motorway, feeling pretty pleased with myself. I had turned down a bribe from Dream, and really hoped that his reaction was worth more than the money. I passed a sign for Thorpe Park and grinned to myself.

   Yes, I was taking Dream to Thorpe Park. The amusement park, with a rollercoaster which could reach speeds of over 100mph, with some of the best water rides, candy etc.

   One of the only reasons I took Dream here, was to both annoy him, and scare him to the point where he would be on the floor begging for mercy. I was a great friend. I had the day planned out in my head, all the way from the moment when we arrived up to the moment we left.

   Dream sat up in his chair, as some of the taller rides in the amusement park, became visible. 'Oh look, it's an amusement park. I'm glad you're not taking me there,' Dream pointed out, his eyes glued to the tallest ride.

   I chuckled nervously, feeling slightly guilty for what I was about to do. I shook all my guilt away, pulling into the car park. Dream sat up in his chair slightly more, his eyes widening.

   'Nononono no no no,' Dream mumbled, pressing further back into his chair. I snorted at how terrified he looked.

   'George!' he yelled. I couldn't hold be my laughter anymore, so I pulled into a parking space and exited the car. Dream didn't follow me.

   'I'm not going anywhere.'

   'Why not?'

   'George, you know I hate heights! Why did you bring me here?'

   'For that exact reason, now c'mon!'

   'No. You could have at least warned me...'

    'Then you wouldn't have come... look, if you really don't want to go on any high rides, then there is still the log flume and a 4D angry bird experience,' I coaxed, smiling with anticipation.

   'I hate you so much,' Dream replied, getting out the car and following me to the sign in. As I walked I couldn't help but grin, in satisfaction. Dream looked so dead and reluctant, that it was funny. I knew that I probably shouldn't have dragged him here, but all I wanted was for him to try each ride, once.

   And I was prepared to persuade him into it. 

__________♥__________

A.N: So you guys wanted an update, and the amusement park chapter was going to be over 2000 words, so I decided to post this. Stay tuned for the next part :D 

Anyone here been to Thorpe Park? I have, what's your favourite ride? Mine has to be Swarm :)

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡