♡ 15 ♡ ‹‹ ghosting ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   It had been two days since Dream and I kissed, and it was probably the longest two days of my life. I barely left my room, and when we were in the same vicinity, we just ghosted each other. It felt like I was living alone again, but this time with a lot more guilt to carry with me.

   Sometimes I would sneak downstairs to look at Dream, and see how he was doing. I knew it was cowardly to observe and not just ask, but I was scared to talk to him about it all. I wasn't thinking about what was going to happen in the future, I just wanted to live in the moment.

   One time I sneaked down at 11pm, since I couldn't sleep. Dream was lying on my sofa, silently sobbing. My guilt just grew from there. Inside, I felt like I was a horrible person, for putting someone through what I put him through. But I didn't know how to fix it. If I knew the most painless way of fixing what I had broken, I would take it any day. Even if it meant I had to take all the pain and suffering for myself. At least Dream would be happy.

   I also felt a lot of guilt for the catfishing twitter account I made. Dream was private messaging me almost all the time. Well he thought he was messaging Chase. And that was the issue. 

__________♥__________

TWITTER - @nightmareondreamstreet

hey 

hey 

you good?

yeah 

no i'm not

what happened

george happened

oh 

are you going to go into more detail? 

well we kissed

oh congrats

no 

he hasn't talked to me for 2 days

oh

why

i wish i knew

but i don't 

why can't he just talk to me

if he came up to me and told me that he didn't like me then i'd be fine

but he's completely avoiding me

i'm sorry 

you don't have to be 

it's not your fault

it feels like it is 

well it's not 

dream are you still there??

okay well bye then 

__________♥__________

   I got out a piece of paper and began writing with a pencil. I was gripping it so tightly that my hand began hurting. 

__________♥__________

   Dream I'm so sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am. If something happens, then remember that I know you will probably never forgive me, but I'm just confused. I've never felt this way around someone the way I've felt around you. It's quite new to me, especially with a guy. 

   I'm not the best at love, and I know that, nobody needs to tell me. If you like me then there's no point. I'm just going to end up hurting you no matter how hard we try to make it work. It's just how I am. If I could change it I would. 

   Thank you for all the fun times we've had together. I love you.

   George 

__________♥__________

A.N: Sorry this chapter is short, the next one is going to be longer, but even more sad :( All ends well, don't worry! 

Also, we have just overtaken the most amount of views I have gotten on a Wattpad story! >w< Yes, I have another account, but the stories are literal trash so I'm not linking them here :D

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡