♡ 19 ♡ ‹‹ cuddling ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   Exactly one day later, my boyfriend and I were both in bed, cuddling. I felt like nothing bad could ever happen to me anymore now that I had Dream by my side. I glanced at the time on my watch, realising that it was 8:30am, however we had nothing to do all day, as we had both posted a video on our channels the day before, and we could spend some real time with each other as a couple.

   Dream sat up, with his back to the wall, his arm around my stomach. I was resting my head in the crook of his neck, as he scrolled casually through twitter. I smiled all of a sudden, leaning in to plant a kiss on his jawline. A smile grew on his face and light blush dusted his cheeks. His hand flew up from my stomach, to play with my hair. He tugged at the locks gently, and I pressed further into his chest, affectionately.

   'So what now?' Dream mumbled.

   So what now? I had no idea. We had solved all our problems. It was the 24th, and Dream was leaving in another 6 days. 'We should do something together, while you are still around. Something memorable,' I suggested helpfully. Dream was silent for a second as he took in my response. All of a sudden he wheezed out loud. I turned towards him with curiosity.

   'I've just come up with the best idea. Something that will never be forgotten.'

   'What?!' I asked, punching him lightly in the arm. 'Tell me.'

   Dream chuckled. 'So I thought that we could come out to our friends to tell them that we're dating, but I want to do it in the best way possible, so we can play a game of truth or dare. As we are both in the same house in real life, they will want us to do stuff we would usually be uncomfortable with, like making out etc. But we can troll them, 'cause we actually are dating and have no issue with doing those things, so we can always take things a step further. It's a great idea, I know.'

   I was in fits of giggles by this point. This would be hilarious if we could pull this off. Then I remembered something. 'Wait, it sounds great and all, but you would have to show your face for them to believe us, and I know you-'

   'I know George, which is why we will have face-cam on, and I will show my face. Plus, I'm only ready to show my face to Skeppy and Bad, and Sapnap, since he has already seen my face,' Dream explained with excitement.

   'We need to make sure this goes perfectly,' I added. 'I think Sapnap might suspect, 'cause he knows us well, so I will message him and say that you have a crush on a girl I'm friends with or some rubbish like that, and then he can get trolled like all of them!' 

__________♥__________

DISCORD - @Sapnap#****

hey, so it turns out dream doesn't like me, he has a crush on one of my friends lmao

oh that's cool 

i guess that makes it easier for you then 

yeah definitely 

also 

dream thought we could do some kind of truth or dare with face-cam

on stream??

nooo just me, you, him, bad and skeppy

sure

when?? 

tomorrow. i'll tell you closer to the time when exactly 

okay sounds cool 

cya then

__________♥__________

A.N: Okay, so I have thought about an upload schedule and I've decided I'm going to be uploading on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday around the time I posted this, in case you want to keep up to date :) I think you can guess what happens next chapter lmao

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡