♡ 20 ♡ ‹‹ daring ›› (𝐩𝐭.𝟏)

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   Exactly the next day, we were all in a discord call, with face-cams on, and everyone was simping over my boyfriend.

   'Oh my god! Dream!'

   'AHHHH I don't like imagining you with a face!'

   'Wow you look hot with glasses!'

   I growled at Sapnap under my breath, for saying the last comment, but I knew he didn't really mean it. Dream seemed very appreciative of the nice comments. 'George, aren't you going to say anything?' Dream asked, opening his eyes wider. 'No.'

   The actual truth or dare started with Dream. 'Bad, truth or dare?'

   Bad hummed with uncertainty, but eventually picked dare. I honestly thought he's pick truth, but he couldn't go back on his choice now. 'Okay, hm, do you have any chilli sauce?' Dream asked, a small smile growing on his face. 'One sec, lemme go check,' Bad replied, standing up and muting his mic. We sat for about 30 seconds in silence as Bad went to look for some spicy sauce. He came back with a bottle of Tabasco and a teaspoon. 'Let me guess, you want me to drink a teaspoon of this stuff,' he asked with sarcasm. Dream wheezed in response, and Bad began pouring the sauce onto the teaspoon. We were all silently watching and waiting for his reaction as soon as the spoon entered his mouth.

   It was about ten seconds before he said anything. 'It's actually okay! I guess eating all those hot wings helped,' he chuckled, putting the spoon down on the side of his desk. Then the spice kicked in. 'Oh my god, Dream, it's so hot, help, AHHHHH, oh my god, I'm going to get milk, AHHHHHHHH!'

   We all let out our laughter after he had left his mic. There was no time to feel bad in truth or dare. After a few minutes, Bad was back. His face was a lot more red than normal and he looked dead inside. He cleared his throat. 'Sapnap, truth or dare?'

   Sapnap said truth without hesitation. 'Wow Sapnap, wow,' Bad responded, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. 'Okay, which person in this call is your favourite? You can't say all or none.'

   Sapnap laughed a little. 'Me. I choose myself.'

   'Sapnap! Ugh your so annoying,' Bad grumbled, thumping his hands on his desk. 'Next time, next time,' he threatened.

   'Moving on, Skeppy, truth or dare?' Sapnap asked, rubbing his hands together.

   'Hmmm, truth. Yeah, let's go with truth.'

   Haha, I see we have the brains in the group. If you could meet up with one person here, who would it be? You can't say yourself.'

   'Obviously Bad, no doubt about it.'

   'Aww thank you Skeppy,' Bad replied, affectionately. 'Now choose someone and ask them truth or dare.'

   'Yes Bad, I know how the game works. Okay, Dream. Truth or dare?'

   Dream stopped drumming his fingers on my desk. 'Of course I have to pick dare!'

   Now this was where things were going to get interesting. What was Skeppy going to dare Dream to do? I wasn't really scared, I was more curious.

   'Alright. Dream I dare you to take off your glasses.'

   What a let-down. Why didn't he make us do something together? Plus that was the worst dare ever!

   'Skeppy, you're so bad at daring people,' I rolled my eyes, as Dream removed his glasses. It wasn't much to me, as I had seen him without them several times, but everyone else was scrutinising his face.

   'Can I ask someone now, 'cause I haven't asked someone yet, and Dream has,' I complained, to which everyone shrugged. 'Sapnap. Truth or dare?'

   'Dare. I'm not going to do truth every time.'

   I spoke without hesitation. 'What is in that bottle,' I asked, to which he pointed towards a bottle of some kind of drink. 'This?'

   'Yeah, what is it?'

   'It's coca cola, why?'

   'I want you to down the entire bottle as quickly as you can. And that's how you come up with a good dare, Skeppy.'

   Skeppy grunted, as Sapnap exclaimed quite loudly. 'This is my last bottle,' he replied, quite disheartened. 'Well a dare is a dare,' I coaxed, as he unscrewed the lid of the bottle. He looked down at his drink for a couple seconds, then began downing it as fast as he could. We all watched with glee, as the bottle emptied itself, and Sapnap placed the bottle back on the desk. 'Now I have nothing to drink,' Sapnap frowned, flicking the bottle lid around his desk. 'You know what, George, truth or dare?'

   'Dare.' Now he was angry with me, maybe he'd dare me to do something intimate with Dream.

   'Okay, since you annoyed me, I want you to spoon Dream.'

   I guess that works. 'But Dream is taller than me, he should be the one spooning me,' I proposed, glancing at Dream, who was grinning widely. Since my bed was right behind my webcam, it wasn't an issue in getting the action on camera, so everyone could see it. 'That works for me,' Sapnap shrugged. Bad and Skeppy were laughing awkwardly and Sapnap, maniacally.

   Dream and I stood up and walked over to the bed. We both lay on our side, and he wrapped his arms around my stomach. I could feel his hair on my neck and his hot breath on my shoulder. The call was silent as we looked back at our friends. Sapnap's mouth had dropped, and Bad and Skeppy's eyes were wide open. 'I... didn't actually think you were going to do it,' Sapnap gasped, laughing lightly. 'How are you comfortable with that?!' Skeppy questioned, pulling a confused face.

   Dream chuckled, and we both got off the bed. 'Well we need to think of more intimate things for you to do,' Bad insisted. Perfect. Exactly what we wanted. So far so good! 

__________♥__________

A.N: So this is the first of two parts, next part out tomorrow! :) What are you guys thinking of this so far, there's not many chapters left, but I have a new story planned! :D

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡