♡ 3 ♡ ‹‹ snoozing ››

__________♥__________

George

__________♥__________

   It was almost the end of the day, and I hadn't started editing the video Dream and I recorded the day before, I hadn't even opened it to watch the footage. I was such a procrastinator! The whole day I was out with my friends, and it was about 4pm when I got back, but I was too tired to do any editing. I joined TeamSpeak to chill for a bit, and see if anyone else was online, but about half an hour passed, and nothing really happened. I opened twitter and was just scrolling through my timeline, until someone joined.

   'Hey, George,' Sapnap asked, surprising me slightly. 'What?' I replied, not giving him my full attention.

   'Dream is asleep in call.'

   'Haha no way, only you do that.'

   'Shut up, he actually is. I'm not even kidding. His sleep schedule is messed up.'

   I glanced at my phone, which told me it was around 11pm here, so it would be around 6pm for Dream. I rolled my eyes. 'What do you want to do, Sapnap?'

   'Come on, isn't it obvious?'

   'Do you want me to scream at him?'

   'Yes, why else would I be calling you?'

   Sapnap was right, my scream was both superior and deafening. I smiled to myself as I joined the same call as Dream, Sapnap joining a few seconds after me. The call was silent, while I listened closely to Dream's soft snores. He was really sleeping! This was actually quite rare, so it was time to make the most of it. I whispered just in case Dream was half asleep.

   'Dream?'

   'Dream!'

   'CLAY!' I yelled, as loudly as I could. Dream snorted. 'What the...' he mumbled, kinda inaudibly. How ironic that he woke up when I used his real name. Sapnap was laughing, and I was giggling as well. 'George, what the hell is wrong with you! Do you have some kind of obsession with waking people up when their sleeping?!'

   I didn't even bother to answer the question, I was laughing so much. 'I want to sleep, leave me alone...' Dream trailed off, lapsing back to snoring. 'He... is really... sleeping... again...' Sapnap choked, between wheezes. We both calmed down after a bit. I started recording, hoping that I could make a soundboard with some of Dream's snores, but I got something way better.

   Sapnap and I were as silent as mice, while I recorded, the only sounds were coming from Dream's light snoring.

   'George...' Dream murmured, under his breath. It was almost so quiet that it was impossible to hear, but I heard it and Sapnap did also. 'What... he's sleep talking? He just said your name!'

   'Shush, I know, I'm trying to get this recorded.'

   Only about half a minute later, Dream said my name again. Sapnap muted himself, probably because he wanted to laugh. I, however, stayed unmuted. 'Yes?' I responded, in the softest and most angelic voice I could muster.

   'I... love you.'

   I muted and stopped recording. What the hell?! Of course, Dream loves me, but was he thinking about me in his sleep?! That was weird. Sapnap unmuted, wheezing. 'He didn't just say that, no way! Did you get that on recording?'

   'Yes, we can use it to blackmail him.'

   Sapnap chuckled. I was tempted to wake him up again, to show him what I had heard, but Sapnap had a better idea.

   'George, I found the best thing.'

   'What did you find?'

   'You know one of those bomb dropping things. The ones that go from really high to really low, but don't actually make a sound at the end.'

   I giggled at this, but I had a query. 'Is it loud enough to wake Dream up?'

   'It's really loud, turn your volume down.'

   I turned my volume down to quite low, prepared for the sacrilegious video Sapnap was going to play. Then I heard it. The high-pitched squeal, was constantly decreasing in pitch, getting louder as it went along. I heard a slam on Dream's side of the call. I muted and laughed.

   'Sapnap! What the hell! I thought you had the decency to let me sleep. I was doubtful about George, but I trusted you!'

   'It was me who got George in the call first,' Sapnap replied, smugly.

   'I hate the both of you.'

   While Dream was arguing with Sapnap, I had sound boarded Dream's confession. 'Dream,' I piped up. Sapnap stopped talking, almost like he knew what I was going to show Dream.

   I pressed the button, and it played.

__________♥__________

   'George?'

   'Yes...'

   'I... love you.'

__________♥__________

Dream

__________♥__________

   I stared at my screen, my expression aghast. 'Haha that's fake,' I claimed, even though I knew it couldn't have been. Sapnap was dying of laughter, while George was trying to supress his airy giggling.

   I left the TeamSpeak out of shock and wanting to get some peace. There was no way they were going to wake me up again.

   Why did I even say that I loved George? I was sleep talking, so it meant nothing, but why did I say it? I shook my head out of embarrassment. Why did George have to soundboard it? It was probably because I'd never believe him if he told me that I had said that, and he wasn't wrong.

   I climbed into bed, but I was unable to sleep. I could just lie there thinking about what had happened in the last half an hour. But just one thought remained in my head.

   What did George think about what I said? 

__________♥__________

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

♡ 𝙑𝙞 ♡