2

Find out where a nigga hang , slide with the gang , fuck around get yo whole hood shot.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Queens, New York

September 8

"Aye nigga, get yo drunk ass up, we got business." I snatched the covers off of August causing him to groan and roll over until his face sunk into the pillows. "Don't make me drag you out this bed Anthony."

He sucked his teeth but he got up, immediately walking into the bathroom. "Where them toothbrushes at Bey?"

"You know where they at nigga, hurry yo ass up. There's money to be made and packages to be picked up." I said, picking up my car keys.

When he got done doing his shit, the both of us got in my Maserati, making our way to Brooklyn. Ariana called his phone and I looked over at him.

"You gon' answer it?" I asked him.

He turned the music down on the radio then answered his phone. I laughed, watching his face light up as he answered it for her.

"Where you at boo? I'll come get you." He said. I blew my breath and shook my head. This nigga.

"Alright, give me about enough time for you and ole girl to get ready. Me and Bey will be there."

He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"You just volunteered me to go get that damn girl?" I asked him.

"And her best friend, nigga you'll be fine." He bit my shoulder.

"Whatever, I hope you strapped."

When we got to Katorah's house, I knocked on the door and a white girl answered the door in her bra and thong.

"Wassup boo, where Katorah?"

She opened the door wider, letting me and August in. The house was full of women. Damn I guess she really took my advice when I told her to use that sex appeal and have these women doing whatever.

There had to be at least a hundred women in here.

Katorah stood over the railing, smiling down at us. "Wassup y'all?"

"Wassup y'all my ass, where my money Kay?" I asked her.

She dismissed the girls from upstairs and told us to come up. We walked up the endless stairs and sat around the table that was in the middle of the floor.

"Yo you gotta get rid of those fucking stairs man." I held my stomach, out of breath. I can't do it with those stairs. 

"You just out of shape."

"Just 'cause you a little vegetarian don't mean everybody else out of shape nigga. Imma eat all the meat I want... Pause."

"Yeah go back on that whole sentence. You eating meat now Bey?" August asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Money?" I asked.

Katorah snapped her fingers the same way I'd done at the club a few days ago. Two Egyptian chicks sat two duffel bags down onto the table. Katorah leaned back and smiled at me. "I'm just waiting on you Boss."

"What? You wanna new pack?" I asked, leaning back as well.

"For sure. I make more money this way, the way you taught me. So I'm ready to hop in with the big dogs." She said.

August took the bags off of the table after checking them. "We'll think about it."

"We? Boy you are not a big dog."