5

in that sundress, damn, your body so amazing

love the way you smell, i'm addicted to your fragrance

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

October 10

The Hamptons, New York

"Have you taken your medicine yet Beyoncé?!" My mama yelled from up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes, throwing the lithium pill behind the couch. I am not taking no fucking medicine, I don't feel like it. Fuck that fucking pill.

My mom came downstairs with her gun on her hip. She looked like me if I was older. I couldn't wait to be like her when I grew up.

"Beyoncé, medicine."

"I'm not taking that shit Ma, and you know it. Plus I work better off of my medicine anyway. Oh and I'm not driving my Lambo over to that damn warehouse Ma."

"You're not driving anyway." She snatched my keys from me and made me get in the passenger seat of my Lambo.

We made it to our warehouse. I got a little sad thinking about my Pops. The last time I was here with my mama, my Pops was here, and Kyla was with us. Jesus.

"Pops, I don't understand why we gotta do all this anyway." I slammed the door to his car and ran in behind my mom.

She handed me a gun and kissed me on my cheek. "There you go baby."

Kyla put her hand in mine. I was so in love with Kyla and my mama loved her too so we brought her on as many killings as possible.

Pops stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I know you ain't took your medicine today pumpkin, that just makes it even better. Shoot that shit."

And that's exactly what I did.

Everybody in that warehouse got a bullet with Beyoncé's name on it.

"What you thinking about?" She asked me.

"Pops."

"Make him proud baby."

I did just that. I put my game face on and went inside the warehouse where Sarae and her entire immediate family lined the walls.

I smiled like I couldn't stop. I was like a kid in a candy store and without my medicine, this is exactly what that was. I got my pick of whoever I wanted and I wanted Sarae.

I walked over to her, eventually getting tired of the clacking of my heels. I stopped to take them off, my feet hitting the cold floor.

I rubbed my gun down the side of her face where there was already a nasty bruise from where I'd slapped her with it.

"You gotta get this checked out baby."

"You need to get you checked out, fuckin' psycho." She unintentionally spit. It hit my cheek.  I wiped it off and slapped her in the same place, hard.

"Keep on bitch. I'm gon' whoop yo ass before I kill yo stupid ass."

"She didn't do it on purpose!" Her mom yelled.

She didn't see the spit so what was she talking about exactly? I raised my eyebrows and slid over to her, the same smile on my face. "What didn't she do on purpose Mama?"

"That little girl-"

"Mama shut up!"

I pointed my gun at her head. "Bitch keep fucking talking. One of y'all gon' tell me something or everybody dead, I put that on my Daddy." Everybody was dying either way but they didn't need to know that. "Now what is it? What you do bitch?"