6

out of body ,

that's just how i feel when i'm around you shawty

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

October 11

Queens, New York

I pulled up to Onika's school, locking the doors before I let her out. She looked over at me with an annoyed look on her face. She looked like she wanted to cuss me out really.

"Beyoncé I'm gonna be late."

"You so beautiful." I stared at her. She blushed.

"Thank you. Can you let me out now?"

"No."

She sucked her teeth. "Please, I gotta go."

Usually when she said please to me, it was a automatic to give her whatever she wanted. I don't know why, it's just something about the way that word rolled off of her tongue, it was something so sexy about the way she said it. But I was not giving her this one.

She turned her body to me. "What do you want Bey? I'm seriously gonna be late. So what?"

"A kiss." I puckered my lips.

She laughed. "You bold, no, let me out."

"I'm serious, come here."

She gave me a small smile before leaning in. Right before she was about to kiss me, she put two of her fingers on my lips.

"Let me out. If you want me, you know how to get me. I'm not giving you something just 'cause you asked for it. These ain't fruit snacks." She reached over me and unlocked the doors. "I'll see you later boo."

I laid my head back against the seat.

This is not it. I knew she wasn't giving me any but I didn't know she was this serious. I couldn't even kiss her without taking her on a 'proper' date.

The events of last night surged through my mind. I hadn't killed for a woman since Kyla.

"WASSUP CHEROKEE!" I kicked the door closed. I snatched my gun from its holster on my hip.

This was funny to me. Even though Jamboree saw me at that restaurant, he still wanted to test me. Everybody wanted to test Beyoncé until Beyoncé got crazy and now Beyoncé's the bad guy. So it's time to be bad.

"Why the fuck do you keep calling me that?"

"You're a fucking hit man? Who would've thought right? I know not me." I squatted down to him. "That must be why you're still in your first year of medical school."

"I'm just doing my job."

"Don't you understand who to fuck with and who not to? How much did Sarae pay you for that hit?"

"I didn't get paid for it yet. I don't get paid until the job is done."

"Then you won't get paid. How much?"

"$8 million. She said it was really important to her that Onika's no longer breathing. I liked the girl but she was too stiff. It's nothing to get her gone. Plus I don't know her like that."

He's not wrong but I knew her like that. I trusted her with my Masi which meant, she didn't go anywhere until I said so. And I don't remember saying so.

"You know you not leaving here right?"

The moment he opened his mouth to speak, I shot him in the throat then in the back of his head. Execution style.